help with calling

can some of you more experienced coyote hunter give me a few tips pls. my main ? is what is my rabbit call sopose to aoud like. i dont know if i am doig it right or if the yotes are all sitting just out off sight laughing there tails off.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
can some of you more experienced coyote hunter give me a few tips pls. my main ? is what is my rabbit call sopose to aoud like. i dont know if i am doig it right or if the yotes are all sitting just out off sight laughing there tails off.

You need a "Visual decoy" wiggling in the open to attract them. If not, they will look for the source of the noise (YOU) and you will be busted.

chase870

Possum Sox
Its not so much what it sounds like but more to do with the rythem and length of the cry's remember a rabbit has small lungs. The bigest mistake I make is calling to loud when I start out, no telling how many I have run off cause they know its to loud. It will also help to be very quiet when you set up and hide your self and keep movement to a minium. After you start to call you arnt hunting them anymore, they are hunting you