He's Back

sleepr71

The Rut is a blessing,and a CURSE if you are hunting a deer that stays on your property! They leave & go all over the place chasing/breeding..and get killed by your neighbors☹️ IF...you are lucky..a bigger one wanders over from another property..and you get him..? Glad your big guy is back!

buckpasser

The Rut is a blessing,and a CURSE if you are hunting a deer that stays on your property! They leave & go all over the place chasing/breeding..and get killed by your neighbors☹️ IF...you are lucky..a bigger one wanders over from another property..and you get him..? Glad your big guy is back!

I agree. You’d best get him early if you can. Then it’s like a poker game. Ask the dealer for a few new cards and lose the ones you had.

Bubba_1122

True on the blessing/curse thing.

My #1 target buck disappeared. Was getting pics every day or two. Last picture was Oct 15. Either chased his baby love into the next county or he's in someone's freezer.

Would sure love him to show back up when I'm out there with my Burgerer 7-08 rifle.

Awesome that he's back. Hope you have the opportunity to stop his roaming ways.

six

Good one. Should be easy recognize.

Jason C

Man I love those y’all tight racks, to me that’s the total package... hunt him hard and good luck.. can’t wait to see pictures of him on the ground

Doe Dirt

Hope we see some up close pics of him. If you notice he’s almost postured like he’s walking up on another buck.

He's been 3 miles from there, tending neighboring does. Came back to his home range. You got a good chance of killing him in the next month if u put in enough seat time.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Yep. I can tell you all about it.