Hey Bitteroot!!

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
I think i have everything i need either here or on the way. Finally got around to putting all my flies i purchased in the box. Take a look and see what else i need. This Lefty Kreh beginner's flytying kit is begging to be used! I'm disappointed it didn't have a whip finisher or dubbing twister so i need to get those.

Attachments

• P1010012.jpg
    P1010012.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 179
  • P1010013.jpg
    P1010013.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 188
  • P1010014.jpg
    P1010014.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 180
  • P1010015.jpg
    P1010015.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 180

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
You my man are in pretty good shape! That looks a lot like my fly box. You might want to get a few wooly buggers in there and some Y2ks. But other than that you ready to go. Just work on duplicating some of those nymphs and dries, you'll always need them, and the tying of those is almost identical to others just a recipe change here and there! Lets get your schedule together and book it Dano!

Tightliner

Bitterroot,

Have any onefeathers in ur box?

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tightliner

Got a fresh supply of 1 feathers. I'm tying tonight, but mostly salt water. Lets do the flats! My buddy from Cape San Blas came to see me yesterday.

Tightliner

Bitteroot, Got any white maribou? Ran out. Also lookinfor some griggly/ginger varient neck hackle. Any luck????? Later............

Bitteroot

Polar Bear Moderator
Should have some maribou! might have the hackle too! I check. When ya need it? I might be able to trade for some one feathers!:biggrin2:

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Bitteroot, Got any white maribou? Ran out. Also lookinfor some griggly/ginger varient neck hackle. Any luck????? Later............

Hey Tightliner!
I use a ton of marabou for my crappie jigs.
I found that the local hobby stores( Michaels, Hobby Lobby) carry feather "Boa's" in the craft section. A 5 ft. marabou feather boa is MUCH cheaper than a little pack of feathers from online.

Tightliner

rhbama3,

Thanks for the info. Bitteroot lives just cross town and I wuz lookin for a quick fix! :D I'm tyin when I should be rippin lips. :cry: Too little time and I'm sure there are some wide heads breakin the surface! Soon.............