Hey pup fans

Madsnooker

I just looked and the sun just came up just like it did a week ago Sunday for me. ;)
I'm sure most of you are as shocked as I was with that performance my Buckeyes had up in the snow with your teams performance yesterday. It's just football and stuff happens!!!. We're the pups as good as many thought? Probably not as the schedule was simply not that great. Are they as bad as they looked yesterday. No. They are a really good team that is still capable of winning it all if they play their best.

The good news yall get a mulligan so brighten up!!!! :wink:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I just looked and the sun just came up just like it did a week ago Sunday for me. ;)
I'm sure most of you are as shocked as I was with that performance my Buckeyes had up in the snow with your teams performance yesterday. It's just football and stuff happens!!!. We're the pups as good as many thought? Probably not as the schedule was simply not that great. Are they as bad as they looked yesterday. No. They are a really good team that is still capable of winning it all if they play their best.

The good news yall get a mulligan so brighten up!!!! :wink:

Thanks Snook and actually they are as good as many thought. Just not yesterday.

Madsnooker

Thanks Snook and actually they are as good as many thought. Just not yesterday.
Well I think OSU is way better then ttun but a week ago they weren't and unfortunately for my Buckeyes that cost them. Fortunately for the pups they get a mulligan and they will get their chance again to show how good they are. My personal opinion is OSU Bama and the pups are the 3 best teams in the country when they play their best with the pups being #1. Problem is OSU did not play their best every week and Bama was almost as bad and should have lost 2 more games if the other team had even a serviceable qb.

I still think the pups win it all!!!!
Good luck!!!

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Very classy snook. I believe in showing respect to the team’s efforts no matter the outcome. Go Dawgs

Duff

Well I think OSU is way better then ttun but a week ago they weren't and unfortunately for my Buckeyes that cost them. Fortunately for the pups they get a mulligan and they will get their chance again to show how good they are. My personal opinion is OSU Bama and the pups are the 3 best teams in the country when they play their best with the pups being #1. Problem is OSU did not play their best every week and Bama was almost as bad and should have lost 2 more games if the other team had even a serviceable qb.

I still think the pups win it all!!!!
Good luck!!!

Agree 100% with all of that

buckpasser

I’m pulling for UGA in round 1 of the CFP, and I know they won’t disappoint.

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I am a die hard Dawg fan always have been but I didn't know I betray my team by criticizing the actions of the game??

I did not realize Stetson Bennett was "holier than thou," never has made a mistake, and played a perfect game??

I hate it Dawg fans stats DON'T lie and I'm not blind!!

I will say it again for the cheap seats it was not ALL Bennett's fault but adjustments needed to be made and the UGA coaching staff did NOT do it!!
If Daniels can't play Beck or Vandagriff can??
Maybe they SUX as well???

I guess if I criticize Biden I'm anti - American???

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I am a die hard Dawg fan always have been but I didn't know I betray my team by criticizing the actions of the game??

I did not realize Stetson Bennett was "holier than thou," never has made a mistake, and played a perfect game??

I hate it Dawg fans stats DON'T lie and I'm not blind!!

I will say it again for the cheap seats it was not ALL Bennett's fault but adjustments needed to be made and the UGA coaching staff did NOT do it!!
If Daniels can't play Beck or Vandagriff can??
Maybe they SUX as well???

I guess if I criticize Biden I'm anti - American???
Rack... We all have our opinions and I respect yours. Always have. What all I said was mainly directed at 1 so called fan who writes novels ?We all just gotta get back on the horse, kick him in the ribs, and see where he bucks us off. Go Dawgs!

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Rack... We all have our opinions and I respect yours. Always have. What all I said was mainly directed at 1 so called fan who writes novels ?We all just gotta get back on the horse, kick him in the ribs, and see where he bucks us off. Go Dawgs!
Thanks brother I am aggravated at the QB position and future QB position at UGA which I'm sure a lot are today.

Go Dawgs :cheers: