Hey You Gators! Don't Forget...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Go DAWGS! 3 in a ROW!

kingfish

If history repeats itself, your little run is over. You heard it here first. Since 2008, both teams have been trading 3 wins. Before that, wow. Kind of ugly for the Dawgs so we won't bring that up.

brownceluse

If history repeats itself, your little run is over. You heard it here first. Since 2008, both teams have been trading 3 wins. Before that, wow. Kind of ugly for the Dawgs so we won't bring that up.
Loling!! I wouldn’t bet on that. 3rd and Grantham is the gift that keeps on giving. You guys had a run of 20 years and you still are behind in the overall series. So, if history repeats itself we still own you

kingfish

I only count from the year I was born so based on my numbers you're up 1, so you own short for Richard. But if it makes you feel good, and you're so into numbers, every time I listen to the Gators on the radio they say "Welcome to AM 850 your home of the 3 time national champion Florida Gators". Does the flag ship station for Georgia say the same thing ? Oh I forgot, Georgia only has 1 and that was back before radio was invented. Loling !!

Cmp1

BANNED
I only count from the year I was born so based on my numbers you're up 1, so you own short for Richard. But if it makes you feel good, and you're so into numbers, every time I listen to the Gators on the radio they say "Welcome to AM 850 your home of the 3 time national champion Florida Gators". Does the flag ship station for Georgia say the same thing ? Oh I forgot, Georgia only has 1 and that was back before radio was invented. Loling !!
? ? ? ?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
No but they do say we've owned the gators this decade.... And we have 2 consensus national championships , not 1

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
We beat y'all years ago, and I think we'll beat y'all next year.......this makes me feel better!!!!!!