Hey young folks 20-30 years old

Thread starter #1

sinclair1

Post and show yourself.
Looking at a post I realized most of the posters are old. I am 50, I think Quack, hillbilly and Dub are there too. We have Ellfi and Nic holding social security card #1 and #2.

Not seeing many young bucks in the outdoors or on this forum. A decade ago there were youngins like bassboy posting after highschool :bounce:

I didn't mention the gals on here because my mom thought me not to call a lady old.::ke:

ddgarcia

Speaking of old, how about @KyDawg? Speaking of which.........................

Happy Birthday Bo$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

ddgarcia

I myself just recently turned 51. Doubt well see many youngsters on here anymore as they are all tied up on MyBook and FaceSpace or whatever

ddgarcia

Dang, that was a low blow. :rofl:

You obviously don`t know the man. I do. :)
I honestly have never met the man and only "know" him from what time I spend in the Drivelers. I do believe him to be a stand up kinda guy, as I believe most of the regulars here are, and would love to actually meet him someday.

Was just having a little fun as we do in "Those" threads

Thread starter #17

sinclair1

I honestly have never met the man and only "know" him from what time I spend in the Drivelers. I do believe him to be a stand up kinda guy, as I believe most of the regulars here are, and would love to actually meet him someday.

Pfft, Quacks an idiot :rofl:I would probably drive 150 miles to help him, but he is still a maroon.

Nicodemus

FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member

He is a fine fellow, and Miss Dawn is a true Southern Belle. Good hunter and fisherman extraordinaire too.

Now I`ll probably have to fight the big rascal for bragging on him. facepalm: