Hey young folks 20-30 years old

joepuppy

Just turned 36 middle of last month. With my line of work, I feel mid 50's.Sometimes I still act like my 20's, but it hurts more these days. The recovery time is terrible.

GSUQUAD

I don't do the facebook or tweets.

Back when I did I got tired of everyone complaining about something or posting pictures of their fried eggs they cooked for breakfast like it was some amazing feat. Don't miss it all.

Told the last girlfriend she spends too much time on the facebook and she told me that I'm no better because I spend time on the deer book (this forum) she even accused me of talking to girls on here... wondered what she was doing facebook after those accusations lol. 😂

I don't do the facebook or tweets.

Back when I did I got tired of everyone complaining about something or posting pictures of their fried eggs they cooked for breakfast like it was some amazing feat. Don't miss it all.

Told the last girlfriend she spends too much time on the facebook and she told me that I'm no better because I spend time on the deer book (this forum) she even accused me of talking to girls on here... wondered what she was doing facebook after those accusations lol. 😂
We have a thread full of fried eggs on here too. I like to look at it.

Just turned 60 nov 18th, this is the 1st day of retirement for me.
:eek: How in the world will that work place go on without the likes of you?!?!?! Congrats, darlin', enjoy retirement, you have VERY MUCH earned it!!!!