High roller Jackson 8/29/09

fishdoc

We are going to have a $300 entry 90% payback 1-5 payed event on JACKSON8/29/09 . There will be a 25 boat min. Please post on here to register. All normal tourny rules apply , please ck our web page if you have any questions on the rules. This will be going out of BERRYS, safe light till 3pm. 5 fish limit, team event. If we do not get 25 preregisters we will not have the event so register as soon as you can.I am taking money the morning of the tourny sign up and join us. Hope to see you there ......Mike 478/363/0871 http://lakejacksonpottournaments.tripod.com/index.html

Last edited:

steve lee

sign us up

mike,eric and i would like to sign up!.If you don't have 25 maybe we could still get something going.no matter we'll be in for it!

Chris S.

We are going to have a $300 entry 90% payback 1-5 payed event on JACKSON8/29/09 . There will be a 25 boat min. Please post on here to register. All normal tourny rules apply , please ck our web page if you have any questions on the rules. This will be going out of BERRYS, safe light till 3pm. 5 fish limit, team event. If we do not get 25 preregisters we will not have the event so register as soon as you can.I am taking money the morning of the tourny sign up and join us. Hope to see you there ......Mike 478/363/0871 http://lakejacksonpottournaments.tripod.com/index.html

Why is there a 10% holdback,who's gettin that?25 boats =750 .00 holdback.Is this a pot tourney or a club tourney?

fishdoc

We will get 25 Mr. Wood, sign up now dont wait so I can put it together. 10% is going to Lance Witt hes a friend of ours ,son of Doug and Christina Witt. Hes 6 yrs old and just had a Heart Transplant 4 weeks ago . He is doing well , but they have inccured some Very Big expences. He has been at Emory for 3 months. Your support is much needed and appreciated. You can follow him on Carepages.com use my Login fishindoc13@yahoo.com
Password-lancewitt
Click on Visit. Lancesjourney is the site to visit. Click on Carepages To Visit to read the entire journey. Register now and we will make this an annual event on different lakes. So far this is what we have....
Eric Perkins/Steve Lee
Michael Dike jr/

jwood

I'll be there. I hope that the boats do come. If they don't I'll donate to some to help the kid out regardless

fishdoc

Thank You Jim, Ill add you to the list.
Eric Perkins/Steve Lee
Michael Dike/
James Wood/

Last edited: