Hobbies

sweatequity

I was just thinking of things fun the wife and I could do together. She doesnt fish or hunt.

What outdoor hobbies do you and your significant other do together?

DYI hunting

I tried to get her into mountain biking but she has seen my scars.

Tried to get her into kayaking but she has seen me on class 3 about drowned myself.

Got her into gardening, but I seem to be doing all the work.

Finally settled on hiking. There are some really great falls to hike to in north Georgia.

sweatequity

only

one person hangs out with their wife? Thanks for the reply!

Buck111

Mountain biking, walking or chasing the kids around the yard (if you have any). Just spending some time with 'em is the important thing.

CAL

My wife and I enjoy flea markets.We go all over looking for different things.It is great fun if you like that sorta thing.You would be surprised at some of the bargains a person can come upon.This past Saturday I found a brand new Lynch Jet slate call.It had never been used and I bought it for $3.00.Not only a collectors item but a great call too!

Nugefan

wifewontletmehunt said:
one person hangs out with their wife? Thanks for the reply!

why do you think we hunt and fish.........::ke: ::ke:

thats why we had our lovely daughter , someone to show Gods great place he has made for us .....:love:

also good for helping me brush up on my history lessons and stuff.....:clap:

bradpatt03

i ain't married but my girlfriend rarely hunts or fishes w/ me so we usually just go see a movie...its a lot easier than comin up w/ a whole other hobby :D

besides...the whole point of huntin is to get away from all that

when i was younger...we always went campin...that's fun for everyone especially if you go somewhere on a lake and bring the boat

fulldraw74

bradpatt03 said:
i ain't married but my girlfriend rarely hunts or fishes w/ me so we usually just go see a movie...its a lot easier than comin up w/ a whole other hobby :D

besides...the whole point of huntin is to get away from all that

when i was younger...we always went campin...that's fun for everyone especially if you go somewhere on a lake and bring the boat

But its great to have a wife that enjoys hunting and fishing with you.....

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Take up painting, drawing, photography.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Camping or RVing is a good outdoor activity. My wife does not hunt and rarely fishes but loves going camping in our travel trailer.

bradpatt03

But its great to have a wife that enjoys hunting and fishing with you.....

would be nice...i take her fishing at lanier every now and then..she just scares the heck out of me because i'm scared of gettin hooked and get her to fish w/ a worm but she wants to use a dern crankbait...

she ain't hooked me yet, just everything else in the lake :D

rip18

Outdoor photography has become something we both enjoy.

My wife will ride in the boat & read a book while I fish - unless the fish are biting, then I help her fish....

Camping.

Canoeing.

Al33

Traditional archery has a lot to offer couples. Visiting a few shoots will tell you if this is something you both might want to pursue. Competitve shooting to just shooting for fun is a great way to share time together. Everything from 3D courses to flying target shooting, and of course, most events have ladies events and competitions.

The Southeastern Tradition Championship hosted by The Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia is being held this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday near Warrenton Georgia (East). Plenty of vendors and many free events to participate in. Bring the kids if you have any.

Duramax

What about traveling? Thats what I have gotten into.