Hog stalk Saturday recorded with my tactacam

Big7

The Oracle
PRIMO. Congratulations on the double ! ?

One question though.
Are you not supposed to carry a rimfire or shotgun during small game season?

I've been thinking about scouting a couple spots in Redlands and was considering taking one of my 10/22's. I thought it was anything goes for hogs and yotes as long as no game animal seasons were in.

Arrow3

PRIMO. Congratulations on the double ! ?

One question though.
Are you not supposed to carry a rimfire or shotgun during small game season?

I've been thinking about scouting a couple spots in Redlands and was considering taking one of my 10/22's. I thought it was anything goes for hogs and yotes as long as no game animal seasons were in.
I was on private land. You can use anything you want on private. On public most wmas make you use the weapon that's acceptable for what season is in. So for redlands right now it would have to be rimfire or shotgun if I'm not mistaken.

Big7

The Oracle
I was on private land. You can use anything you want on private. On public most wmas make you use the weapon that's acceptable for what season is in. So for redlands right now it would have to be rimfire or shotgun if I'm not mistaken.

Yep. They word it to be confusing same as other laws and regs.

I'm in the kill them all camp. They are not native. I kill every one I see except 1 time. I was on a monster buck a few years ago in Jefferson County and had to let one walk so as not to spook the buck. I did get the buck. Nice 220# 10 pointer.

Thanks for the info. Those you got should be tasty. Especially from private farm land.

Arrow3

Private river bottoms and pine thickets ???

My buddy Ben Baty skinned them and is smoking them for a hunting club family day.

FrChs28

Awesome ! Thanks for sharing.

I'd post a video of my public land hunt this week, but you really don't want to watch me do the walk of shame.

FrChs28

Big 7, I hunted Oaky woods and Ocmulgee this week Furbearer was in, so I was able to use centerfire. I used my .308 Bolt action deer rifle. My nephew used his AR in .450 Bushmaster. Swapped his .223 upper for a little more punch....

Arrow3

Awesome ! Thanks for sharing.

I'd post a video of my public land hunt this week, but you really don't want to watch me do the walk of shame.
Miss ? ?

baddave

good video A3.. i'm watching and learning:)

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !

I believe muzzleloaders and bows will work too.