Hogster R35 or AGM Rattler 35

Looking on recommendations on choosing between these 2. Already have digital night vision with a SHL 66 IR, but it’s unusable when much fog rolls in or predators are just inside brush/wood line. Also have traps to help with predator issues, but with my work schedule and being on call, trapping right now would be a challenge for me to keep traps checked like they should. I’ve looked at the pulsar’s, but to get adjustable focus on them, I’d have to spend considerably more than I’m prepared to right now. If I was able to hunt 3-4 nights a week, that’s be different. Any recommendation would be appreciated.

Tight Lines

My buddy has the Hogster and I've used it and loved it...it isn't a Trijicon but it is nice for the $. I'm thinking about one. His is the Hogster R not the Super. For hunting in GA the lower power one seems to be better for acquisition etc.

sleepr71

@Mark Henson. He chimed in the “Thermal” thread below & I think he said he liked the AGM just as much & it was cheaper to boot. I have NO experience with either,but think many of us could get in at the $2000-2,500 price point. Especially one that comes with a stable,QD mount?

2dye4

I don’t think you’d go wrong with either choice, but I chose the AGM Rattler 35.