Holding Their Horns

davidhelmly

I walked all of out plots today and I have yet to find a shed this year. After I looked at these pics from the last two weeks I know why. I had pics of a couple bucks that have shed one side but nearly all of them still have both sides. I wish that they would hurry up and shed so that they could start back growing!:bounce::bounce:

DSC00418Large.jpg

DSC00432Large.jpg

DSC00441Large.jpg

DSC00442Large.jpg

DSC00445Large.jpg

DSC03285Large.jpg

DSC03286Large.jpg

DSC03287Large.jpg

DSC03330Large.jpg

BOWHUNTER!

You are gonna have horns all over the place when they do start dropping. I could have a blast on property like that. :bounce: It shouldn't be much longer.

Hunter Haven

David... nice pics once again.

Seems like Mr. Broke beam is still hangin around...

Todd E

Great pix, as usual !!! So wild how it varies. Retrieved both cards today and I had 194 pix, from two weeks, at one location. Only 5 were not of deer. A few doe/yearlings, but majority were of all bucks that have dropped and of all body sizes. Only bone showing was one lil 2" spike and a 1.5 yo 7pt. That's all the antler I got on pic. Haven't found a shed yet.:cry:

DRB1313

Man! you loaded up David. Hope you can find some of those horns.
Get Roger down there, He's a shed finding machine.

Hoss

Well they don't want to let em go. Mighty fine series of TC photos. Thanks for sharing em.

Hoss

Pilgrim

Wow! I always enjoy your incredible pics! When all those bucks start dropping, you better hope you're walking and not driving.... they'd put a hurtin' on some tires!

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Great series again David

thanks for your fine TC pics:clap:

dutchman

Great photos, David! You have a very promising season coming your way in the fall! Now, about them gobblers...

davidhelmly

David, those are some great pics. What do you all have planted in that food plot?
Our plots are all a mixture. They all have Buck Forage Oats in them and then they are mixed with either, Max Attract 50/50, Imperial Whitetail Clover, or a home meade mix of Duranna, Crimson, and Yucchi clovers. The dang plots look better right now than the did the entire season!

Great photos, David! You have a very promising season coming your way in the fall! Now, about them gobblers...
Those gobblers are a huge pain in my rear. We have a few guys that turkey hunt so I talked to our game warden this week about our supplemental feeding during turkey season to make sure that we were legal. We have to make sure all 9 of our feeders are empty next weekend. We may conveniently lose our turkey rights next year!

ClydeWigg3

What a problem to have. So many bucks and then turkeys causing you a problem too. You make 'em sound like squirrels in the birdbath.

Poor man.

::ke:

rip18

Yep, looks like if you find an antler now, it is has a mate & is attached to the buck! Sure are some pretty racks & beards there though!