Homeopathic cows?

sinclair1

Did they finally figure out if they drink vinegar the bugs will leave them alone.

NOYDB

BANNED
I'm curious where the bottom is. Or even if there is one. On box of egg rolls, gourmet quality.

sinclair1

I lean homeopathic when it comes to pharmaceuticals. I believe one prescription will lead to another. The company’s now have three sets they try to sell for every issue.
I take nothing and fix the reason the numbers are bad.

A guy at work can’t go where people are eating bread. He had to go to the hospital because someone touched him after handling a sandwich.

I don’t take medicine and have no allergies like so many. I am starting to believe some of the medicine has side effects that we see now with people not even able to be in the same room with something Mother Nature produces.

We know a chemical or compound can make you allergic for life. One tick bite can make you allergic to beef.

Could it be pharmaceuticals?

I don’t even know what a homeopathic cow is because she is not choosing

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Homeopathic isn’t that bad of a route to go, especially for manageable health concerns.
To Sinclair’s pharmaceutical point, I have a good friend who was misdiagnosed for close to 9 months. He was told he had pancreatitis, Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel and several other things. He lost over 50 pounds and very nearly died. His actual problem was two of his prescribed medicines were interfering with each other and causing all of his symptoms. Many doctors and several pharmacists never caught it.

NOYDB

BANNED
The reaction to meds had nothing for or against homeopathy.

Homeopathy doesn't work period. You can not build up your resistance to cyanide by exposing your self to extremely low does daily. It's a bogus concept that appeals to people who have no idea how their body works or how chemicals work in medicines.

A Dr prescribing a med that doesn't work does not mean homeopathy should be tried just that that med doesn't work for that person. But might for another. Stuff that worked for Bob might, or might not, work for fred and their Dr may not know what to do.

sinclair1

The reaction to meds had nothing for or against homeopathy.

Homeopathy doesn't work period. You can not build up your resistance to cyanide by exposing your self to extremely low does daily. It's a bogus concept that appeals to people who have no idea how their body works or how chemicals work in medicines.

A Dr prescribing a med that doesn't work does not mean homeopathy should be tried just that that med doesn't work for that person. But might for another. Stuff that worked for Bob might, or might not, work for fred and their Dr may not know what to do.
I go to the doctor, he can't find anything to give me medicine for, so I say what I do works. What I said was I attack the problem at the source and do not put myself in the situation to need them in the first place.

What the general public does, is go to the doctor and he says your blood pressure is high. They say give me pills because I am stopping on the way home to gourge on pizza and beer.

90% of people under 50 could have stayed off the prescription bus with discipline.

Folks like you who sell medicine over disapline is why the healthcare system is so expensive. Medicine is great, it should be used for the disease, cancer and other unknowns, but never in the place of disapline. They should be advised no pills until they try exercise and eating right.

They rush pills to market now days to where I don't know if I would take them at all unless it was life or death. If it was on the market for twenty years or more I would.

I have never had the flu shot and havent had the flu in years. Once your on the train you start to think your just sick all the time. Maybe the train is why your sick.

Tell the truth, you're back over 300Lbs again and eating pills.

Last edited:

sinclair1

You lump folks like me who take their health in their own hands and maybe try some vinegar, honey and other products for certain things, with the ones who take home products for cancer etc.

Each group of anything in the world has a small section of nuts. Unfortunately the largest group of nuts is the ones who the doctor says youre in bad health and you do nothing about it but take the shortcut pills and still gourge on pizza and a six pack.

Our disapline is so bad in the US that even our kids are obese. If that wasn't enough we have fat pets too.

The pharmaceutical market has changed to where they spend less time looking for drugs to treat disease and spend it on shortcuts for our bowel system and other things we wrecked.

sinclair1

I dônt take oils as I am more of a exclusion disapline, but the general public is eating up the CBD oils.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
The reaction to meds points more to the we don’t know exactly what’s wrong so we’ll prescribe this and hope it works. I’m fairly anti doctor so I’ll admit I’m biased. I have several friends that rush their kids to the doctor for a simple runny nose or slight nausea. Waiting a day or two with some rest and fluids would “cure” them just as well. Most daycares won’t accept a child any time he has a fever, and rightly so. That leads to the working parents needing a quick cure so they can get back to work.
Many Americans are stuck on the I don’t feel 100% so I need a pill to help me feel better. Like Sinclair said, a better diet and some exercise would go a long ways toward ridding oneself of maintenance drugs.
Despite the crazies, homeopathy has its place in modern healthcare.

NOYDB

BANNED
For the cheap seats - Homeopathy does not work. Didn't for the chinese when it was sold to their ignorant masses then and doesn't for theirs or ours now. Water does not flow uphill. Hasn't, doesn't and won't.

There is so much wrong with how the practice of medicine is done here today you might have a better chance throwing darts.