Homerville, USA

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I love how Ga fans run their sucks about other fans coming on "their" forum. Yet quite a few go over to VolNation and do the same. ???

I have absolutely no problems with fans from any school comes on this forum. In fact I encourage it, as this site is a lot more, that just a sports forum. Just dont be surprised when the most of the posters on here love the State School. But you knew that when you came in here. We talk about our team, we get excited when we land a good recruit, and we like to hope that we are getting a little better next year. Please dont confuse that with arrogance, because nothing could be further than the truth.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
There was not a lie in that post but nice deflection.

Also remember, theres a first time for everything.

Naw not for everything. And yeah you are spreading enough manure to fertilize a field. But it's your lie, tell it however you want.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
That's a good post by KyDawg, but for my part, you are welcome to think I'm arrogant, Spotty. I don't care and it seems to bother you so I'm good with it.

SpotandStalk

Naw not for everything. And yeah you are spreading enough manure to fertilize a field. But it's your lie, tell it however you want.

Maybe not everything, but for that, there certainly is.

Tell me where I lied in that post.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Maybe not everything, but for that, there certainly is.

Tell me where I lied in that post.

When you boil it down the entire thing is a lie. I'm not going to argue this point with you for pages and pages.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Not me. The only one whining here is you. "It's just y'all are so arrogant. It bothers me. Waaaaaaaa. Waaaaaaaa. Boo hoo."
Well you just should have a few six packs of natural light and get outside Trim around those motorless car statues in front of the trailer. It will destress you and make the wife happy at the same time. Stay dry doggie.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Well you just should have a few six packs of natural light and get outside Trim around those motorless car statues in front of the trailer. It will destress you and make the wife happy at the same time. Stay dry doggie.

I'm sure that made you feel clever but it doesn't bother me. It was utter foolishness and doesn't even bear a passing resemblance to reality. Amazing to me that you think this would make me mad and make you appear smart. You truly are a miserable human being and I pity you. I mean that sincerely.

Matthew6

Banned thug
I'm sure that made you feel clever but it doesn't bother me. It was utter foolishness and doesn't even bear a passing resemblance to reality. Amazing to me that you think this would make me mad and make you appear smart. You truly are a miserable human being and I pity you. I mean that sincerely.
My shoes have a better life than you

Matthew6

Banned thug
Many of the dogs left after getting spanked by bama twice in 2018. They will cycle in and out as richt 2.0 is revealed.