Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
GO DAWGS on this rainy Monday morning!

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Go Dawgs!

It's a rainy monday but it's a good day to be a Dawg!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Go Dawgs on a wet Monday!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
#1 D gave Jake fits for sure and messed his rhythm up some, but 1. No commitment to the run became the style both sides played.
2 It became a mostly pass game with the 1’s bringing that obvious pass play hard it’s a pass type rush.
Fromm also suffered from a few drops where he put the ball there and on time. Also the 1’s know the plays well.
Fields looks like the real deal.

I watched the replay last night. Looked like Fromm and the 1's were focusing on the passing game not to mention CKS was on the field yelling instructions which probably keyed the D.

I really liked Field's level of play. He is definitely a dual threat on the RPO plays.

It looks like Fromm has improved his long ball too. He threw a perfect long strike in the endzone in the 2nd qtr but it got stripped.:rolleyes:

Go Dawgs!

westcobbdog

Fields also now knows he can't over power defenders like he could in HS by running thru them. He was at times closer to a battering ram than a QB.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Fields also now knows he can't over power defenders like he could in HS by running thru them. He was at times closer to a battering ram than a QB.

We are a completely different looking team without Chubb and Michel.

Go Dawgs!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs down in Norman Park. I heard SS rented a doublewide down there. SS is moving on up.

Status
Not open for further replies.