Hope SPRINGS eternal for the Granddaddy of all Go Dawgs thread #36

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I wonder how many of them Bama boys Bo$$ gonna whoop up on before leaving B-ham. I bet there will be a lot of broken glass and destroyed furniture when Bo$$ leaves town! And a lot of B-ham boys with less teeth. Of course, them Bammer boys ain't got much teefs to begin with. I just hope Bo$$ don't hurt his hands too bad laying the smackdown on them clowns.

GO DAWGS looking for fights!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I wonder how many of them Bama boys Bo$$ gonna whoop up on before leaving B-ham. I bet there will be a lot of broken glass and destroyed furniture when Bo$$ leaves town! And a lot of B-ham boys with less teeth. Of course, them Bammer boys ain't got much teefs to begin with. I just hope Bo$$ don't hurt his hands too bad laying the smackdown on them clowns.

GO DAWGS looking for fights!

:hair::hair::hair:

Go Dawgs!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
OMG! Charlie just tweeted the image below with the caption "Good 2 B Back N Birmingham- GO DAWGS!".
eight_col_000_I36JB.jpg

Yeah, I know! Didn't know dude was a tweeter!

GO BO$$ Dawg Walking Tall in B-ham! :LOL:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Been a long day, I never seen so many DGD's in one place. The place was covered with flowers and 90% of them had a Bulldawg on it somewhere. Mr Jerry was buried with a Georgia tie on. I met a lot of old Dawg players, just a bad way to do that. I would have liked to have taken some pics, but out of respect for the family, I did not take a one. An old friend of mine who is a State trooper down here, sung I did it my way. And if anybody ever did it their way, it was Jerry. Go Dawgs, we got an another ally in heaven, that is gonna help dem Dawgs, win the big one, one day.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs stopping in Birmingham on the way down to see if any of them old boys wanted to go another round. Brown knows what I am talking about.

Hate to quote myself but that long ago trip through B"ham, was just 3 days after the first time I had met anyone on GON. I was a fiction of there imagination, until I met Elfiiii, Brown, and several other of the old timers at Boudreaux for lunch, in Atlanta. That lunch was a classic, and that's all I am gonna say about that, other than it made our membership number got down, after the dust settled.

brownceluse

Go Dawgs stopping in Birmingham on the way down to see if any of them old boys wanted to go another round. Brown knows what I am talking about.

I forgot to tell you I was B’ham 2 weeks ago and stopped by and them Ole boys a visit..... Go Dawgs!

brownceluse

Hate to quote myself but that long ago trip through B"ham, was just 3 days after the first time I had met anyone on GON. I was a fiction of there imagination, until I met Elfiiii, Brown, and several other of the old timers at Boudreaux for lunch, in Atlanta. That lunch was a classic, and that's all I am gonna say about that, other than it made our membership number got down, after the dust settled.

That was a fun lunch. That Ky Ham is salty salty salty! Charlie and Mrs. Linda both are DGD’s!!!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That was a fun lunch. That Ky Ham is salty salty salty! Charlie and Mrs. Linda both are DGD’s!!!

Remember it like it happened yesterday. Charlie is one of the best DGD's.

Go Dawgs!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs trying to get back to Nashville, in time for my Granddaughter's recital.

westcobbdog

Go Dogs in honor of my Dad who was a UGA Grad., a Marine and overall great Father-who cancer took at 63, nearly 22 years ago. Happy Fathers Day Dad. Gone but not forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.