How did you?????

GobblingDawg

I found it on one of my few trips to the GON web site.

Kind of fortunate, I guess.

Go Dawgs and come on March,
GobblingDawg

::gone: I also think I have led three people to this site in dmh, lpayne25, and cpaboy. I am not sure if they have all gotten re-registered since the great crash though.

pendy

My son's got me hooked. Glad they did. I love sitting around the campfire. :clap:

EuroTruck

I was sitting at Curt's Restaurant in Oakwood one day for lunch like I do on a regular basis and the deer mount on the wall spoke to me.......

"www.woodystaxidermy.com", it whispered. I walked over to the mount and the tag on the bottom, you know the one, same one he's used for years reads, "Taxidermy by Woody". I wrote it off the whispering deer as bad meatloaf and went on my way. :bounce:

Later that week, I patronized Mickey Piggs Bar-B-Que in Smithville after waiting my turn in the vestibule, which is customary due to the popularity of the pork products. Once again, the deer mount on the wall whispered...... "www.woodystaxidermy.com". What do you know, this deer had one of those little tags too.

Dag nabbit, that was it. As soon as I got home, I had to see what all of the fuss was about. Once I made it to the Campfire, my first buck from 21 years ago, a small basket racked 8 with one of those "Taxidermy by Woody" tags on the bottom gingerly smiled at me.....I swear it did.

It's been down hill ever since.

I'm an avid reader and a rare poster. I guess I could be called the antithesis of HT2. I simply sit here and enjoy the warmth as well as the stress relief.

It's nice to associate with so many kindred spirits.

Thanks Woody.

-Sean Philyaw

short stop

found WOODYS TAXIDERMY by searching for TAXIDERMY sites . Was looking for some forms to mount ducks . SS

HMwolfpup

Toliver said:
GONetwork banquet that Hmwolfpuppy forced me to go to. He said if I didn't sign up he'd send PETA my home address and tell them I wanted to be a life member. So you see I had no choice.

Heck, I went ahead and signed you up for the Lifetime Family membership for PETA any way. They're expecting you to send in you hunting license now and you should have your membership packet any day now.....I also told them you would be a good one to do a fundraiser for them :rolleyes:

hntrchk29

Jeff Phillips said:
I was looking for a lease and a buddy told me to look on Woody's.

I had to register to read the leases. I really didn't plan to get hooked ::huh:

Couldn't do without this place now :p ;) :D

and then he told me about it!!!! jessie

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
I came over from the old GON board.

nchunter

i think i found it on google :D

deerslayer1988

I found it doing a search for hunting fourms in georgia and this is what came up that was a few years ago now and I get on here as often as possible but not as much as I use to or want to

clarkesville snit

From my son-in-law who I think found about it when he worked for DNR. Good thing it wasn't a snake or it might have bit me - I work only about 1/2 mile from the taxidermy shop!

Latest posts