How Do You Imbed The Pics Instead of Having Attachments?

Patriot44

Banned
I figured this is the most uploaded part of the forum, so how in the world do yall do this?

Thanks-

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Got a couple of options. First is the Attach files button. You click on that and upload from your computer. In that one you can click on full size for posting a larger pic.

The other is to host your pics on a separate site. Click on the pic on the host site and copy the pic URL. Then come to your post and click on the insert image button at the top between the insert link and smilies buttons. Then paste the pic URL in the dialog box. Then subit. In both cases, make sure you pic is sized 1000x1000 pixels or smaller.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Unless the image is extremely large, you can also simply drag and drop it from the folder it is in, into your post. Resizing is done automatically for you. This is how I post images here. Pretty easy, actually.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The best way is to click on the "insert image" button in the top strip of the reply window. It's the one that looks like a pic, between the "insert link" button and the smiley face. Then you can browse directly to your pic and insert it. Choose "full size." Putting the forum in wide-screen view instead of the narrow view makes a lot of difference, too.

Patriot44

Banned
Thanks Yall, the "insert image" option was not working for me, it was looking for a URL and not a file.

This is exactly what I was looking for.

Hoover 1.JPG

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Yall, the "insert image" option was not working for me, it was looking for a URL and not a file.

This is exactly what I was looking for.

View attachment 937346
When you mash the insert image button, a pop-up comes up that says "drop image her" or some such. It has options at the top for URL or uploading an image.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
~