How do you like your eggs cooked?

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I like to scramble eggs with onions, cheese & leftover rice.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Over well done or scrambled. Hot sauce on both.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If it's an egg and it's cooked I'll eat it.

Big7

The Oracle
scrambled with cheese and side order of hash browns at Waffle House
Waffle House has the best hash browns. No doubt. I left out of my first post- my Mama is from England. She has poached and soft boiled down. I'll eat an egg just about way except over cooked.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
those I had for supper, made into an omelet, with peppers, onyuns, bacon, cheese and black pepper sprinkled on top were pretty goot

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I like mine anyway but hard scrambled. As a kid we had eggs every morning and one of only 2 ways. Scrambled with grated hoop cheese or scrambled with salmon. I wuz good with both.

Bream Pole

scrambled or flied hard

bigbonner

I love eggs any way they hit my plate . I prefer over easy and runny yellow .
I like to fry up old country ham and use the ham grease to cook my eggs .
A lot of the time we have breakfast at suppertime to, because it is the cheapest meal to fix and enjoy.

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
I like em so runny that you have to hem em up with something to get them on a fork..

Oldstick

I don't care for runny yolks on a fried egg, but I also don't like burnt or crispy whites, which you have to put up with usually if you order fried over well. So my compromise favorite is scrambled or an omelet, either one with cheese, vidalia onions, or any other "western omelet" ingredients.

SC Hunter

It really depends on what I'm eating with them. If I have some hashbrowns or grits I like them over easy. I'll lay my eggs on top of the side and bust them up and eat it all together. I like a bacon egg and cheese little mayo with egg over medium on toast for a quick on the way somewhere in the truck breakfast. Scrambled with cheese is good too.

disclamer: I fry my eggs in bacon grease anytime I cook breakfast at home. I have eaten a pile of boneless, skinless chickens in my life.