Votes: 6 9.0%
  • 15-19

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • More than 20

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jeepguru

Just 2 now, an 11 point non typical and a Bobcat

Taking my rainbow from this past weekend to Woody as soon as I get a chance. 5 lbs & 22" long

Still hoping for the real nice buck for the wall.

My father in law has a lot of neat mounts

Full body Brown Bear
B&C Moose
Caribou
Stone Sheep
Bighorn Ram
2 wolves
4 deer, 2 of which are from Mexico, 2 from Ga
and several bear rugs, furs, etc...

Randy

Only 4 if you don't count all the antler plaques and turkey tails hanging all over the walls. 2 deer, 1 full strutt turkey, 1 hog.

pendy

Okay guys can you tell me where all of the mounts are hanging. The basement,livingroom,garage,barn,bedroom or rec. room? This should be interesting!!! Just wondering!! :fine: :fine:

Jeff Phillips

My 3 best are hanging in the family room. 2 more are in my office upstairs, along with about 50 racks (some mounted on boards, most loose). 1 good rack in my daughter's room and a smaller 1 in my son's room too :p

The new buck is going in the family room! 1 of the worst fights my bride and I have ever had was over how many deer were going to hang in the den.

I told her she could decorate the living room and I will decorate the den! I even bought the drapes :D

Nick_T

Banned
pendy said:
Okay guys can you tell me where all of the mounts are hanging. The basement,livingroom,garage,barn,bedroom or rec. room? This should be interesting!!! Just wondering!! :fine: :fine:

9 ducks and the goose in the living room, 2 ducks and 3 fish in the bed room, 2 ducks in the dining room, 1 duck in my kids' room.

Hmmm, forgot about the turkey fan mount in there too.

Nick T