How many members here have a Concealed Carry Permit?

firebiker

I used your link and just sent a email to ask for his support of Hb89.
even though I don't own any Guns ;) or have a permit :bounce:

EnglishRedNeck

email sent

xpertgreg

yes and done.

gw

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Yep...Yep email sent

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Good news.....Keep it up. The only chance we have is to out number the opposition.

Robert

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
:shoot:yes- e-mailed-snail mailed- called:flag::flag:

jbi1104

I just wish this bill required people to take a weapons class of some sort before issuing the permits. To many people have a permit that have no business walking around with a loaded weapon. I don't fear the bad guys with weapons, I fear the masses carrying without any training.

Confederate_Jay

Permit in my wallet, gun in my glove box, and email sent to the Gov.

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
I just wish this bill required people to take a weapons class of some sort before issuing the permits. To many people have a permit that have no business walking around with a loaded weapon. I don't fear the bad guys with weapons, I fear the masses carrying without any training.

Not to argue but the Constitution didn't say a thing about training or having to apply for a permit for that matter. Crime would drop to nothing if everyone carried a firearm in my opinion..............as it should be.

Robert

cpowel10

I wish they would explain the rules of a GFL better also. I've heard several incorrect things in the past few days. Heck I even had a sheriff's deputy tell me it was a "pistol toter's" license but it can't be concealed. :crazy: Here's a few.

-You have to leave your gun at the information desk at a mall, even with a permit.
-If you have a GFL and are carrying, the gun HAS to be concealed.
-You cannot carry into Wal Mart, Gas Stations, and other places of business. (I know some places say no guns, but that is a RULE, not a law. They can ask you to leave and you will be tresspassing if you don't comply).

I wish people would understand the advantages and limitations of a GFL.

I'm glad I have my permit, and I'll be waiting for another man to try and rob me at gunpoint.

jbi1104

Not to argue but the Constitution didn't say a thing about training or having to apply for a permit for that matter. Crime would drop to nothing if everyone carried a firearm in my opinion..............as it should be.

Robert

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have seen firsthand the results of people that had no business handling weapons and the effects of gunshot wounds. I also have seen what happens to people when bullets are flying their way and the stress this causes, even with proper training and range time. Real life scenarios are different.

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I have seen firsthand the results of people that had no business handling weapons and the effects of gunshot wounds. I also have seen what happens to people when bullets are flying their way and the stress this causes, even with proper training and range time. Real life scenarios are different.

jbi,

I assume we are on the same side here so we can keep this cordial. I don't have an issue with understanding "the right to bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed" .

Yes of course the more folks carrying could lead to more accidental shootings but that risk is far outweighed by the reduction of non-accidental shootings since the perps will have a very real fear that the intended victim also has a firearm.

Fact. People have found a reason and a way to kill other people since the beginning of time. It's part of the human condition. I for one want to be able to defend my family and myself when the need arises.

Robert