How many members here have a Concealed Carry Permit?

T

tuffdawg

Thanks. Didnt see it the first time. Sometimes my internet doesnt load links and pictures fast enough.

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Everybody remember to hit the phones and Email come Monday morning. I'm heading out of town for a few days to the home of the Kennedy's so someone please keep this bumped to the top while I'm away.

Thanks,

Robert

ahlongslide

I've noticed that the response to calling and Emailing the Governor urging him to sign HB89 into law has been minimal at best.

I am wondering whether this is from a lack of concern, disagreement with the bill or if there just aren't that many folks who currently exercise their right to apply for the permit and carry a concealed weapon.

Please contact Governor Perdue with the information below.

Methods To Use

Web Form E-Mail: http://gov.georgia.gov/00/gov/contact_us/0,2657,78006749_94820188,00.html

Snail Mail (USPS):
The Office of the Governor
State of Georgia
203 State Capitol
Atlanta, Georgia 30334

Phone:
404-656-1776

Fax:
404-657-7332

Thanks,

Robert

+1

Let me just add that even if you do not have a GFL, this bill still applies to you. For example, it allows for you to carry a firearm anywhere in your car without a GFL. :bounce:

ahlongslide

Bump.

Lots of organizations are fighting hard against this bill. Please call, write, email, and fax the Governor's office politely asking for him to sign HB 89 into law. :bounce:

Swede

Got it and done did it.

Bruz

Gone but not forgotten
Hearsay right now is that we are slightly ahead............

Please keep it up..........If they see our interest subside it could go the other way.

Thanks,

Robert