How much is a used glock 23 worth?

mattellis2

agreed that it is pricey, but at least it does have a lasermax guide rod in it. let me do the math for you:

used g34 - ~$510 per gunbroker closed auctions in the last week or so.

used lasermax guide rod: $180 (60% of a new one)

only one mag: -$25.

so total: $665. a bargain, since he is only asking $650. its not like someone took a glock, slapped some aftermarket stuff on it and wants full retail price for it.

germag

Gone But Not Forgotten
OK. I'll take three.

tv_racin_fan

I was just about to say I'll take all you can get for that price.

germag

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'm sure dealers can get pretty good pricing, but I didn't know it was that good....I doubt if it really is. I think chains are being yanked here. I know that Glock sets minimum pricing that they are supposed to sell for.

germag

Gone But Not Forgotten
Good job, Mods! :clap:

You know what it sort of reminds me of? You know how a cat will find a rat and drag it out of the barn or house and take it out in the yard and bat it around and play with it and just have a good old time....until the owner of the house comes around and steps on the rat's head.

Thor827

Looks like somebody got their self in trouble.:whip:

As far as a used Glock 23 (if it left the store it is USED,period), I wouldn't pay more than $425 in like new condition. I bought a new one 3 weeks ago on sale for $470 retail.

GaDawgs79

It's worth whatever the owner believe's it's worth to him. $1 or $1000.

How much is a Browning Silver worth, ask this guy.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=492326&highlight=browning+silver

I can buy this at Oconee in Dublin, out the door at $725, unfired 6 or 8 times.

But who really cares what someone is listing one for, I sure don't. Half the descriptions listed on here for items are lies. They just want to make a sale.

High price, no different then Bass Pro Shop.

mattellis2

fastgun was pulling you guys' chain with his "$299 NIB glock" purchase comment. I personally have seen him offer about $90 more than that for a used glock on another board he is a member of.

Drinking and posting produces some crazy stuff! :rofl:

-matt

GaDawgs79

i saw the $575 glock. it has TFO's on it, so clearly it is worth the stated value! :rolleyes:

i am pretty sure that is one of those non-dealers that inhabit the swap and sell that has it listed.

Yes, Glock $469, TFO's $125, installed about $30-$40. Yes it's worth $575 if it's NIB.

GaDawgs79

don't agree. tfo's can be had for $85 with a little bit of looking.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&prodID=XRTG131GT1

also, if you bought at retail, most places would put them on for free. if not, they're simple to put on yourself (which is most likely what happened in this case). fastgun listed lots and lots and lots of glocks over the last 18 months, and obviously had the tools to put them on.

Check this link too your web site, no shipping to Georgia.

http://www.natchezss.com/customerService.cfm?contentID=shippingInfo

Yes I agree if I made the purchase of the Glock they normally will put them on. But some places do it for a fee. Yes he had the tools to put them on for sure. Watched him do it, among other things I have watched him do to a Glock. He loves them, was born with one in his hand I believe. Plus in SE ga, you have to beat the bushes hard to find a lower price. But I know I can drive to Ed's and get one cheaper, just a four hour round trip, hour there, plus gas and food. Jeff's price was fair.