Howsabout some 's blues today,,,,watcha got

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Ms. Davies has been around the block a time or two, but still has it goin' on. Nothing spectacular, just basic, clean, blues. Played with the Albert Collins band for awhile.

Oldstick

Last....but not least!

This was designated mine and my buddies theme song down in NOLA when we were teenagers and designated ourselves as the Wedgie Club. :bounce:

It was a High Honor to NEVER GET inducted if possible. I was one of the couple that NEVER did. They couldn’t ever catch me.

When one was inducted his jockeys/fruit of the looms had be pulled all the way over the top of the back of his head or until they completely ripped doing so. Then he had to fly them from the antenna of his car for a week of driving to High School. :rofl:

Believe me, I was a 16 YO teenager in the Macon area during those music years. Heard my Mom plus many other Moms comment about trying to protect us from that Devil's music. Looking back, they were all correct, but too late for our generation now.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Not your typical Mississippi Delta Blues obviously, but IMO, a GREAT BLUES song none the less.

Hard to leave it out of this thread.

Cmp1

BANNED
Not your typical Mississippi Delta Blues obviously, but IMO, a GREAT BLUES song none the less.

Hard to leave it out of this thread.

I listened to Floyd last night,,,,Dogs of War,,,,no better guitarist,at least on the Fender,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cmp1

BANNED
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Rain...
D5w3iGkW0AANk_X.jpg

Blues...

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Ms. Davies has been around the block a time or two, but still has it goin' on. Nothing spectacular, just basic, clean, blues. Played with the Albert Collins band for awhile.

I like that somewhat funky barroom blues sound she’s got on this one.

I always have enjoyed that style of blues.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Johnny Boy putting that drummer and bass player through the ringer with the pace of this one.

Cmp1

BANNED
Arguably one of the best blues guitarists out there,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED

Cmp1

BANNED

Cmp1

BANNED