Hung up one

carver

of my bird houses on a post here at the house the other day,got a Blue bird living in it and this guy living behind it

Attachments

• DSC_0074 (2).JPG
    DSC_0074 (2).JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 173

carver

I put a bat house up at my cabin a few years back a have a lot of them living in that one over there, guess I'll have to build another for this house (can't have to many bats around)

Cmp1

BANNED
I put a bat house up at my cabin a few years back a have a lot of them living in that one over there, guess I'll have to build another for this house (can't have to many bats around)

I've been meaning to build a bat house for our barn for a while now,,,, I hope our Bluebirds survive this year,,,, one pair lost 3 chicks last year,,,,

carver

I've been meaning to build a bat house for our barn for a while now,,,, I hope our Bluebirds survive this year,,,, one pair lost 3 chicks last year,,,,

Simple build,lots of plans on line,and I hope your blue birds make it too.I built a house for mine to help eat the Japanese beetles around my grape vines (inter web said they eat beetles)and put it next to my vines

Attachments

• DSC_0006 (3).jpg
    DSC_0006 (3).jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 130

Cmp1

BANNED
Simple build,lots of plans on line,and I hope your blue birds make it too.I built a house for mine to help eat the Japanese beetles around my grape vines (inter web said they eat beetles)and put it next to my vines

Nice,,,, we've got 9 Bluebird houses and a Purple Martin house,,,, I don't get beetles, we get Rose Achers,,,, our our grapes, currants and gooseberrys, but not the raspberries though,,,,

wvdawg

Staff member
Looks like a duplex! They love to squeeze in tight places!

carver

GAJoe

Great picture!
I have a few that found a loose panel of vinyl siding on the eve of my house and are living behind it. I put a bat house near by hoping that they'd relocate.

carver

Great picture!
I have a few that found a loose panel of vinyl siding on the eve of my house and are living behind it. I put a bat house near by hoping that they'd relocate.
Thanks Joe

wvdawg

Staff member
Yes,yes they do,how are you Dennis? How's the family?

Doing well Jerry. How is Miss Penny adapting to the mountains?

wvdawg

Staff member
My son had them in his attic last month. We watched to see how they were entering and installed a one-way flap device so they could crawl out but could not get back in. Looks like they are all cleared out now. Ready to seal it up.

carver

Doing well Jerry. How is Miss Penny adapting to the mountains?
Funny you bring that up Dennis,NOW she thinks we live in the most beautiful area in the mountains lol:D

wvdawg

Staff member
Funny you bring that up Dennis,NOW she thinks we live in the most beautiful area in the mountains lol:D

Good for her!:cheers: