NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I was hungry. :)

Taters peeled and simmering in some salted water for a few minutes:

tots1.jpg

Cooled down and grated up:

tots2.jpg

Add some flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, dill, and an egg:

tots3.jpg

Into the fryer:

tots4.jpg

Mmmmmmm.......

tots5.jpg

Of course, I needed a side dish or two to go with the tots, so I cooked up a cheeseburger and made some ranch/sriracha dipping sauce. It was a fairly edible lunch.

tots6.jpg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
First time I’ve ever seen someone make homemade tater tots , and I know they were good !

pine floor

Dang, and I missed the lunch wagon today.

Looks good, I make about the same with my homemade hashbrowns that I do from the garden. I just called mine tater balls. Won't be long and tater planting time will be here before you know it.

PF

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Dang, and I missed the lunch wagon today.

Looks good, I make about the same with my homemade hashbrowns that I do from the garden. I just called mine tater balls. Won't be long and tater planting time will be here before you know it.

PF
That's all tater tots are is wadded up hashbrowns with a little binder to keep them together.

GA1dad

View attachment 954612

View attachment 954613

Add some flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, dill, and an egg:

View attachment 954614

Into the fryer:

View attachment 954615

Mmmmmmm.......

View attachment 954616

Of course, I needed a side dish or two to go with the tots, so I cooked up a cheeseburger and made some ranch/sriracha dipping sauce. It was a fairly edible lunch.

View attachment 954617

Lordy Mercy!!!! That looks great!!!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member

View attachment 954612

View attachment 954613

View attachment 954614

Into the fryer:

View attachment 954615

Mmmmmmm.......

View attachment 954616

View attachment 954617

Mighty Fine!!!!!!!!!!!!