Hunt-comfort??

shdw633

My buddy got one but it's so heavy that he never takes it out with him and he doesn't want to leave it out cause of the cost of it. It is comfortable though.

devolve

My buddy got one but it's so heavy that he never takes it out with him and he doesn't want to leave it out cause of the cost of it. It is comfortable though.

It weighs 1lb 6oz. A 20oz bottle of water weighs 1.25lbs. The weight is not an issue.

shdw633

It weighs 1lb 6oz. A 20oz bottle of water weighs 1.25lbs. The weight is not an issue.

I found out his is a Fatboy cushion and weighs in at nearly 3 pounds so they are obviously different.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

B. White

Does it flatten out after sitting on it for an hour? I have the worst luck finding something comfortable.

No. It is about 3" thick and two different types of foam. My backside with about 220 lbs of weight never touches anything but the foam. I use it mostly to go between me and the wood in some old tomcat stands I have. I never started to squirm like I would with a basic foam cushion. It is very dense foam. I've used it in double ladders and it was fine. It may be a little large for some small hang on stand seats. It fully covers my tomcat seat. One side is made of a non-slip material, so I can move around without it moving.

There may be others that are good, but this is the best one I've tried.

Lilly001

I found out his is a Fatboy cushion and weighs in at nearly 3 pounds so they are obviously different.
Fat boys are fantastic. I have one and can now sit for hours, instead of figiting all the time.
But they are bulky.

cself

I have one and I do like it. I have used in in a stand and on the ground, feels heavier than a water bottle but doesn't prevent me from taking it when I want it. I have knelt on it when bow hunting from the ground and it makes a huge difference over having a thin self inflating style cushion.

alwayslookin

I put the Hunt Comfort cushion on my Summit open shot hand climber. It's a comfortable cushion and doesn't flatten out...I think cuz of the gel. I replaced a foam cushion with it.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I’m going to have to get something like this in the next few years. As I get older that is becoming more apparent. I’ve put this body through a lot of punishment and continue to do so.?

Sixes

I've got a fatboy that I use turkey hunting and really like it. I don't use lock ons but I would look at this seat made by Glenda Green. Her stuff is top quality and I plant to buy one to try out this year. It is made with an inner tube and the air is adjustable

seat.jpeg