Hunting advice

SRShunter

Who is your go to person that you don't really know in person for the best hunting knowledge. As of right now mine is Jeff sturgis really love his YouTube videos

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
For people learning and asking questions on here I think a lot of y'all are great advice as a whole.
If a question is asked and there is 20 answers. The person who asked has many answers and arguments to read through with all different great points.
When many experiences chime in that's a lot of advice!

swamp hunter

I know A lot about Deer hunting..but after 5 minutes of listing to how much I know , you'll walk away shaking your head , And for Years I'll just be sayin..Told you so and you didn't listen..

SRShunter

I know my fair share, but some take it to a whole different level. Its almost like they have a 6th sense. Sure some people are lucky like I consider myself, but others are really good. It's like they know how to think like a deer. Where he is, where his next move is going, it's really a blessing to be around the few folks that are like that. I have learned a lot from folks like that and have learned a few on my own. Just wished I had more time to eat and sleep with them, but life, wife, kids, and work has dampered that. That's okay maybe in my golden years, I can fulfill that dream one day. Until then I will continue to learn from others and myself

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Tiffany.....I turn to her every chance I get =0)

Best tip I have read here is to sit next to a tree and dont move.....I have heard more than one person say this.

I had a chance a few weekends ago to get my first Deer and it was a Buck to be proud of! I had an epic fail(I may post about it), but the point is, IT WORKED! Sitting next to a tree and not moving for bout 10-15 minutes and he came in behind me about 40 yards max..............UGH!

PROPS to all who have indicated this to be a great method!

86ccord

Great content. They do push a little product (no pixie dust) but they are from the hunting beast school of thought and most of what they preach is tactics and hard work.

I agree for sure, they did help me get a free shirt from Legendary whitetails tho.... :bounce::bounce: