Hunting club members

I vet each applicant like the boy who wanted to date my daughter. Vetting is two-way. Starts with initial conversation. Candidates complete a membership application that covers their integrity, experience, and expectations. Top applicants get invited to meet in person and tour the property. This is the stage when a candidate gets to see detailed map and buck photos.

Last edited:

kmckinnie

Staff member
I vet each applicant like the boy who wanted to date my daughter. We set up a 2-way vetting process so the candidate checks us while we check him/her. Includes a membership application that gives us a feel for their integrity, experience, and expectations.
Can I get my wife to fill it out. She writes mobetter

I'm not an executive at my club but the pres and vice pres make all new members meet me at the club to show them around. I put my cooler in their truck or buggy and make them drive me around while I drink beer and smoke ciggaretts. I had probably already been there for a few days in 90 degrees doin tractor work with no shower. If they're offended great! Cause our piece of paradise would've never worked out for them.