Hunting club members

GottaGetOutdoors

I vet each applicant like the boy who wanted to date my daughter. Vetting is two-way. Starts with initial conversation. Candidates complete a membership application that covers their integrity, experience, and expectations. Top applicants get invited to meet in person and tour the property. This is the stage when a candidate gets to see detailed map and buck photos.

Last edited:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Just make sure they all got their shots.Don,t need anybody getting the crud during deer season.:waggingfinger::bounce:

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Wonder what Kmac's tower paint job would look like if him and his sasquatch buddy had paint on their feet.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I'm not an executive at my club but the pres and vice pres make all new members meet me at the club to show them around. I put my cooler in their truck or buggy and make them drive me around while I drink beer and smoke ciggaretts. I had probably already been there for a few days in 90 degrees doin tractor work with no shower. If they're offended great! Cause our piece of paradise would've never worked out for them.