Hunting club Opening

Stan17

We currently have 3 openings in our club in Warthen,Ga. We’ve managed this property for the last 5 years before we acquired the property no one had been hunting it for about 4 years.We use pin in system . The property is 900 acres of pines, hardwood and clear cut. $1200 family membership. 10 total members. We also have a camping area(small extra charge)with power,water and septic tank within 1/2 mile of property which is owned by president of club. If interested call me at14782322826. I can show property most anytime.

We currently have 3 openings in our club in Warthen,Ga. We’ve managed this property for the last 5 years before we acquired the property no one had been hunting it for about 4 years.We use pin in system . The property is 900 acres of pines, hardwood and clear cut. $1200 family membership. 10 total members. We also have a camping area(small extra charge)with power,water and septic tank within 1/2 mile of property which is owned by president of club. If interested call me at14782322826. I can show property most anytime.
Are there any openings left sir