Hunting is soooo expensive.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I have never broken a traffic law with a teenager in the car with me.

If OP wants to hunt without a license, that's his choice.
Funny how you pick and choose what laws are ok to break if no one is watching, like a teenager.. I tend to lead a life of truth. I don’t abide by every law. I also don’t try to hide what I do from my 10 year old. He see’s me speed. Heck, I went to the stand with him 2 weeks ago without my orange. And that’s cause my 69 year old, Vietnam Vet dad showed up without his orange in his tote. I gave him mine cause he was hunting alone. I manage my place the way I see fit. I hunted with my boy and made sure he followed all the rules. I was not going to let those 2 folks miss out on an opportunity to hunt over a vest. I had no rifle on me. My kid was covered and so was my Dad. But I was a law breaking piece of scum. Needless to say, my Dad killed a nice 8 that evening and 150 yards from camp. I broke the law on PRIVATE property. I’m such a bad guy for letting this happen.... please, report me...

It’s also the 1st deer my old man killed in the last 20 years. He only has 2 Purple Hearts from Vietnam.. yeah... Shame on us...

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Funny how you pick and choose what laws are ok to break if no one is watching, like a teenager.. I tend to lead a life of truth. I don’t abide by every law. I also don’t try to hide what I do from my 10 year old. He see’s me speed. Heck, I went to the stand with him 2 weeks ago without my orange. And that’s cause my 69 year old, Vietnam Vet dad showed up without his orange in his tote. I gave him mine cause he was hunting alone. I manage my place the way I see fit. I hunted with my boy and made sure he followed all the rules. I was not going to let those 2 folks miss out on an opportunity to hunt over a vest. I had no rifle on me. My kid was covered and so was my Dad. But I was a law breaking piece of scum. Needless to say, my Dad killed a nice 8 that evening and 150 yards from camp. I broke the law on PRIVATE property. I’m such a bad guy for letting this happen.... please, report me...
Off topic.....but tell your Dad thanks, and wishing him a happy Veterans Day please!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Off topic.....but tell your Dad thanks, and wishing him a happy Veterans Day please!
Will do. He also retired as a Lieutenant from Gwinnett Fire Services.

Gone Fishin

FYI: I am not complaining about GA. All sportsmen are getting raped when we try to hunt/fish in other states.

1) He is not going to hunt on my property without a license. Not gonna do it.
2) The Apprentice license is $30, but still requires the person to buy a big game license @ $130 for 1 day.

Question: If GA owns the deer, then why aren't they responsible for all damage done by their deer (car collisions).

Once again the people following the laws are the only ones being screwed. Many people hunt without a license because the fines are the same $ as the license.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Intentionally is the key word. You've already admitted to breaking traffic laws. I'd be willing to bet you've broken other laws over the years. I'd also be willing to bet you've broken a game law or 2 over the years. Intentional or not.

And I will blow the horn at folks like you. You have no right to hold people up and you don't have the right to "manage" the road ways. If you don't like the way intersections are setup, do something about it. In a personal vehicle you have no more rights than I do. Folks like you actually cause more accidents then you eliminate. Probably ride in the fast lane forcing folks to drive around you.
Remind me not to match witts with you. ?
What you going to do for fun on here now.

Chum

Unless he has had his hunter education class you might want him to just tag along for the experience and not hold a gun.Cost to hunt$0.Cost to experience hunting.$priceless.

This! If all goes well, he and your son will have a lifelong bond and he'll be hooked!

Latest posts