Huntnnut is a fine fella!

Meriwether Mike

I went hunting yesterday morning since Saturday was spent cleaning up from Ivan. I came out of the woods at about 11 0'clock and headed back to camp. When I got to camp I was greeted by the sound of sausage sizzlin on a skillet. I was treated to a fried egg, sausage and loaf bread breakfast courtesy of Milton. I tell you Milton knows how to enjoy his hunting. Thanks again for the breakfast! :bounce:

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Glad you enjoyed it Mike and thanks for the kind words... :clap:

Next time maybe we'll have some grits to go with them thar eggs and sausage... :bounce:

Btw, you have any luck yesterday evening?

Meriwether Mike

Did not see even a squirrel yesterday evening. I will definately eat some grits though! :p

Mac

Huntnut

Membership dues goes down for members like you. I can smell it now.

DEAN

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Bummer! The ole deer didn't seem to be moving as well this past weekend for some reason, though you would have thought they would have been moving better. I guess with all the wind they were staying bedded down pretty much.

I hear ya on the grits! I'm gonna make sure I bring some on my next trip down and maybe even bring some of the fresh pork sausage links that I get out of Thompson GA. I'd like to try some of it on a charcoal grill.

Mac, that would be sweet if'n it were the case... :bounce:

JT, ya'll all come over one weekend and we'll cook up something... :cool: Just try to let me know in advance so I'll have plenty to cook. In fact one weekend I plan on cooking one of those hams off that hog I got from Woody's pig hunt.

Last edited:

Meriwether Mike

Now your hurtin me. Sounds sweet!! :clap:

Al33

Got to agree with you SS,

He makes for a purdy good fishin' partner too. Hmmmmmm, wonder why he didn't cook me a breakfast. ::huh: :confused: :bounce: Prolly 'cause he knew I would eat a lot more than one egg. :bounce:

Hey Milton, got any openings in your club? I would love to be in a club with a camp cook. :p

Al

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Al, we just happen to have 1 spot left of which might could be purchased at a reduced rate for a special feller like you... ;)

Al33

I'm thinkin' on it Milton,

What time are the meals served and on which days if not all? :bounce:

Will I have menu choices?

Can I come back for seconds?

Will wine be served with the dinner entre's?

Important questions that need answers!

Thanks,

Al ;)

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Al

Meals are served 24/7, 365 days a year and you can have as much and what ever you desire as long as its on the menu.

Sorry, they don't serve wine at the Waffle House though... ::huh: :bounce: :whip: ::gone:

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Just kidding Al, come on down and I'll fix you up a big ole T-bone one evening with all the trimmins... :cool:

QuakerBoy

GRITS????? :speechles

I thought you said he was a good fella :bounce:

QuakerBoy

Milton......

Al and Woody conspired to send me an unsolicited package once......
:shoot: :bounce:

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Thanks Jody! I'll even keep that new spot you found warm for you if you like... :D Seriously, that sounds like a honey hole sho'nuff. Good luck with it!

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
What time we eating?

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Ya'll notice when someone mentions eating everybody come out of the woodwork, especially those preachers. I bet if I mentioned Banana Pudding we'ed be covered up... :D