I’m BACK!!!!

Jetjockey

Yup, Elfii pestered me via email and challenged me to show up. He got me in a time of weakness as I was coming in from the ocean after salmon fishing, and I happened to notice his email in my junk folder. Oh how I love a good challenge. Figured I’d check out the sports forum and guess what, there’s a post about me! I knew you guys missed me. Tell ya what, I’ll be one and done. I’ll win the first weeks picks, and then I’m back to scouting, hunting, fly fishing, and not really giving a darn about college football. I’ll entertain ya until then though! ???. I knew you guys missed me!! ????

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
You were missing???!!!!!!:huh::bounce:

bullgator

Dang it. Now I have to pick the Barn in week one :banginghe

Jetjockey

Here’s my scouting report so far! I’m still recovering from having STEM cell done on my blown out ankles. Since I can’t scout elk yet, I scouted off my deck with a beer in my hand. I think things are going well so far. ??

Edit. I can’t figure out how to post a picture with the new format. Oh well. He’s a monster Mulie!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Pics post a lot easier with the new format.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
So..... JetJockey wasn't the guy that stole the plane? I'm confused..

PappyHoel

I’m actually glad to see you. Welcome back

Jetjockey

Hey Jet, how the birdogs doing?
I’ve had a string of bad luck with my bird dogs. Last year was suppose to be the year my young pup hit her stride, but right before the season, we believe she may have gotten into some black mold in some hay, had a severe allergic reaction, and we lost her two days later. That left me only hunting over my older female, which wasn’t terrible since we were building a house and I didn’t get to hunt much anyways. I got a beautiful looking male pup to replace the pup we lost, and he somehow managed to spill our full trash bin on himself, and broke his hip. ?. Not sure he will ever be able to hunt now.... I just got an older male who was a littermate to the female I lost. His owner passed away and he became available to me. Crossing my fingers we don’t have any issues with him as he’s fully broke and ready to run trials. Oh ya, don’t tell my wife, she said no more dogs! ?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member