I’ve had it with fast food!

gunnurse

Nope, just a single Dilly. The other one is trademarked. Dilly!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
NEWS FLASH !!!!!

OMG.....I just heard on the local news a few minutes ago that today at Chick-fil-A restaurants, if you dress up like one of their promotional cows, then you will get a free entree meal today !!!!!!

I bet that there will probably be several GON'ers that will be absent from their "REAL JOBS" and will be showing up wearing a halter and rope and also having been spray painted with black and white spots all over them !!!

PS: I won't be one of them because I don't own a halter!!!!!!!!!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:pop::pop::pop:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
NEWS FLASH !!!!!

OMG.....I just heard on the local news a few minutes ago that today at Chick-fil-A restaurants, if you dress up like one of their promotional cows, then you will get a free entree meal today !!!!!!

I bet that there will probably be several GON'ers that will be absent from their "REAL JOBS" and will be showing up wearing a halter and rope and also having been spray painted with black and white spots all over them !!!

PS: I won't be one of them because I don't own a halter!!!!!!!!!! :banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:pop::pop::pop:

then a halter top might do.

poohbear

Our DQ here turns them upside down with a lid on the cup? What is this? Showing how good the lid holds?

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Dairy Queen used to be the bomb, back before most of you were born. They actually grilled their burgers on an open flame in those days. Now they're just another pre-packaged frozen burger joint that nukes their sammiches.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Chickfila has the seasonal peach shake available now. ? YUMMY to say the least.

I have 2 complaints to register here at the official pee and moan about fast foods forums.

Chickfila should plant some peach trees in green houses and manipulate the seasons to allow fresh peach ? year round. Thus allowing peach shakes year round.

The above activity would result in my blood sugar spiking to stroke level. I would be forced into suing them at that point. :devilish:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Chickfila has the seasonal peach shake available now. ? YUMMY to say the least.

I have 2 complaints to register here at the official pee and moan about fast foods forums.

Chickfila should plant some peach trees in green houses and manipulate the seasons to allow fresh peach ? year round. Thus allowing peach shakes year round.

The above activity would result in my blood sugar spiking to stroke level. I would be forced into suing them at that point. :devilish:
facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
They do that at our DQ in Dawsonville, it really really bugs my wife.

I’m more worried about the fact that every fast food joint is Dawsonville is run my people on drug court. We have 40+ food service restaurants in Dawsonville, apparently all being staffed by drug court parolees so they stay out of jail.

My wife called the Burger King manager in Dawsonville because it was obvious the drive through cashier was tweaking on meth.

Long rant to say check your fast food before u eat it

Maybe Dawsonville fast food should be off y'all's list?

EuroTech

I gave up on Mickey D's about six months ago because of poor service the overall feeling that they don't care what they serve or how.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I gave up on Mickey D's about six months ago because of poor service the overall feeling that they don't care what they serve or how.

you probably got that feeling, because that is how 90 percent of the workers there feel.

My daughter is a shift manager at a Mickey D's. After she got off work the other night, she ordered one of those burgers with onion rings on it. When it came out of the kitchen, it was still not done, so she sent it back. When it came out the next time, it didn't have any onion rings on it. She went in the back and asked the cook why there wasn't any onion rings on her sandwich. He told her they didn't have any. She knew there where plenty in the freezer and told him that... he said, well, we don't have any cooked. DUH!... get some and cook them Bozo.

NOYDB

BANNED
Restaurants in general stop preparing food towards the end of the shift.

Thawing out food and then throwing it away is considered avoidable waste. It is charged/held against the shift leader. Or who ever they can blame. The staff is trained to minimize waste and raises and promotions are tied to the numbers. It's not just fast food they all do it. But full service sites have more flexibility. If you go in just before closing, you will get whatever is left.