I bet antifa won't show up in Louisiana.

Thread starter #1

Big7

Bet the cowards won't be out side the Trump rally in Louisiana or.. Anywhere else in the South..

They know they will get their tails kicked.

It's almost over. Watch.. (the rally)

🏭🏭toot-toot

Greene728

Yes they will. They showed up in Newnan. Difference is there won't be nearly as many due to the political climate of the south. They are way to stupid to know better.

Thread starter #5

Big7

Was anyone watching? Were any of those losers there?
I watched the whole thing. When it was over, the talking heads started analyzing.

Not a peep about any anti- Trump protesters.
Those folks would EASILY make short work of those moon- bats. 😉

kmckinnie

Staff member
Those antifa protesters look like they where college grads.
Some of the finest democrats have to offer.
They should stand proud them Dems knowing they are on their side.

I grew up in Lake Charles and visit often, because the fishing is so good and my brother lives there. The percentage of liberal wack-a-doos is smaller (well under 50%), but they're still there. They could probably do some stupid protest stuff and not fear reprisals as long as they kept it legal and did not actually threaten any one.

I live under a rock so forgive me .... What is antifa?

It's one of those homo support groups for denizens of basements. They don't have the drive to work and pay bills, thus are still camping out at mom's & pop's houses well past the age when they should be self-sufficient citizens.

They come together together to wear masks that hide their umpteen hundred facial piercings and neck tattoos and protest against anything that's truly progressing our country forward.

They thrive on weirdness and counterculture.

They seem to prefer wearing black hoodies and skateboard pads.

Every now and again a group of them will gang up on various individuals who are present at their little parades of gayness.

If they ever came up against a group of peeved off adults they'd get their brains knocked out.

Punks, homos and cowards that freeload on society.

It's one of those homo support groups for denizens of basements. They don't have the drive to work and pay bills, thus are still camping out at mom's & pop's houses well past the age when they should be self-sufficient citizens.

They come together together to wear masks that hide their umpteen hundred facial piercings and neck tattoos and protest against anything that's truly progressing our country forward.

They thrive on weirdness and counterculture.

They seem to prefer wearing black hoodies and skateboard pads.

Every now and again a group of them will gang up on various individuals who are present at their little parades of gayness.

If they ever came up against a group of peeved off adults they'd get their brains knocked out.

Punks, homos and cowards that freeload on society.
Never heard of them! Thanks for answering my question.

Never heard of them! Thanks for answering my question.

They are a mighty confused group of disturbed individuals.

What they say they stand for and their actions and symbols are in opposition to each other. Fools should have spent more time in school and less time playing video games and spray painting graffiti and they'd better understand.

Ill tempered brats is about what they amount to. Occasionally they will get violent against lone targets. First time one of them gets smashed in the face and the fight is over.

I grew up in Lake Charles and visit often, because the fishing is so good and my brother lives there. The percentage of liberal wack-a-doos is smaller (well under 50%), but they're still there. They could probably do some stupid protest stuff and not fear reprisals as long as they kept it legal and did not actually threaten any one.
Well after all, Louisiana is the home of The Big Easy.
:biggrin2: