i did it

Matthew6

Banned thug
it has been a difficult time. The worst of times. filled with beauty. unbeliveable despair. Love. denial. anger. bargaining. acceptance. life i guess. so thankful for a powerful son who held us together in love. so strong for both of us. A really good man. Thank you Matthew. my love. So proud of your guts. ****. you are a great son. Got the word friday. Welcome home my next love Chriistina Avenier Santos Thomas. We look forward.We can not wait to hold you. To love you. You will be blessed my girl. We will love you beyond belief. We will always strive for you my child. But most importantly, your elder bother will never falter. Thank you god for such a good son. Thank you my son for your blessing and to my next girl........i cant wait to love you. Thank you bothers. Im beside myself. So thankkful. really. Thank you darling.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I know you're a happy man, M6, but don't you go doing back flips off the balcony! :LOL:

Great news, bud! Congrats to the both of y'all! :cheers:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Glad to see you looking up again 6.:fine:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Congratulations Matthew!!!!!!! So happy for you all!!!!!

joepuppy

Congrats, 6. Your strength is inspirational. I'm sure your son is a chip off the ole block.

Matthew6

Banned thug
just like all of you it's amazing to have those magnificent sons. The great boys that will never leave your side the ones who will always love you. glad he loves his mama and me. of course we never turned our back on him. but God I was done and he was my glue and keeping him busy and focused helped me weave my way out of this nightmare. of course he hurt too. but he put me and his mother first like we always did our kids. really proud of my young man really proud of this girl and we will love her good; just like avenier. we are still broken. and we should be for a time. we will never stop loving The one who loved us so much. just like her mother;Beautiful sweet and kind. me and my son are the same way and we love these women so much. they were our world. and continue to be so. i'm grateful for my family for my wonderful wife and my son. and for my sweet girl. The next one to come. but most importantly to my friends and my family and to all of you great guys who offered me such wonderful support and prayers during this horrible time. thank you so much for your support I love all of you

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
just like all of you it's amazing to have those magnificent sons. The great boys that will never leave your side the ones who will always love you. glad he loves his mama and me. of course we never turned our back on him. but God I was done and he was my glue and keeping him busy and focused helped me weave my way out of this nightmare. of course he hurt too. but he put me and his mother first like we always did our kids. really proud of my young man really proud of this girl and we will love her good; just like avenier. we are still broken. and we should be for a time. we will never stop loving The one who loved us so much. just like her mother;Beautiful sweet and kind. me and my son are the same way and we love these women so much. they were our world. and continue to be so. i'm grateful for my family for my wonderful wife and my son. and for my sweet girl. The next one to come. but most importantly to my friends and my family and to all of you great guys who offered me such wonderful support and prayers during this horrible time. thank you so much for your support I love all of you

Heck yeah brother! Just made my day! :cheers::cheers:

Matthew6

Banned thug
Heck yeah brother! Just made my day! :cheers::cheers:
thank you my brother Matthew continues to step up for me everyday. came home this afternoon. he washed his mothers car in his uniform even before he came in the door. I did not get up I sat there watching him do the whole thing. he went back to his car and came in the front door proudly with a bigger bag of mangoes for his mama. The way she likes them. I love his attention to detail. it was so good to see him soon loving on as mama.

tcward

it has been a difficult time. The worst of times. filled with beauty. unbeliveable despair. Love. denial. anger. bargaining. acceptance. life i guess. so thankful for a powerful son who held us together in love. so strong for both of us. A really good man. Thank you Matthew. my love. So proud of your guts. ****. you are a great son. Got the word friday. Welcome home my next love Chriistina Avenier Santos Thomas. We look forward.We can not wait to hold you. To love you. You will be blessed my girl. We will love you beyond belief. We will always strive for you my child. But most importantly, your elder bother will never falter. Thank you god for such a good son. Thank you my son for your blessing and to my next girl........i cant wait to love you. Thank you bothers. Im beside myself. So thankkful. really. Thank you darling.
Awesome Matthew!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Keep coming towards the light Rich and bring your family with you. God is great. Life is good!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
thank you my brother Matthew continues to step up for me everyday. came home this afternoon. he washed his mothers car in his uniform even before he came in the door. I did not get up I sat there watching him do the whole thing. he went back to his car and came in the front door proudly with a bigger bag of mangoes for his mama. The way she likes them. I love his attention to detail. it was so good to see him soon loving on as mama.

Sounds like you did the right job raising that boy! :cheers::cheers:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Here's to you M6. :cheers: Congrats!!!

brownceluse

You and Mrs. 6 has raised a fine young MAN!

Latest posts