I draw the line with this ......

You simply can’t make this stuff up.

They have been full tilt stupid for some time.

Finally we are seeing behind the curtain and it’s scary just how stupid they are.

God help this country if it ever falls into their hands.

What in the heck does" Selectively Outraged" even mean. I am "Peretually Offended" by their rhetorical tones and decisive outbursts.
I would shoot my self if I was locked in a room with these people.

What in the heck does" Selectively Outraged" even mean. I am "Peretually Offended" by their rhetorical tones and decisive outbursts.
I would shoot my self if I was locked in a room with these people.
Selective outrage, an example of it would be being REALLY mad about the less than 500 or so deaths a year with long guns, and saying absolutely nothing about the 10k killed by DUI. 😐🇺🇸
Or maybe freaking out and banning Vape, because 10 people died versus the half a million people who die a year to cigarette smoke. 😐

It must be very fulfilling and enjoyable to spend your complete waking life going around looking for ridiculous things to be offended about, even when they have nothing to do with you at all.

Seriously, this person is upset about a cartoon sponge and is a college professor?

This must be either parody of the extreme PC mentality or insanity. Surely it could be nothing else.
I have a strange feeling that it is absolutely serious.

I watched about as much of that Townhall meeting the other night on CNN that I could stomach, when that trans woman, with the incredibly weird name, said that it was violence to miss pronounce her name, I wanted to vomit. Especially considering they were talking about actual violence towards the trans community. Which totally minimizes that, and nobody called him out on it. They should have.