I feel like I need a...

OwlRNothing

......new condiment in my life. :)
Seriously though, it occurred to me today that I really only use ( in order of importance and enjoyment )

1. mustard
2. BBQ sauce ( usually honey bbq)
3. A-1 steak sauce
There has to be dozens if not hundreds of other options out there. If you guys wanted to start a twenty page discussion on the best condiments out there right now and where to find them in stores (or online ) that would be awesome.
Also, we're still looking for a replacement for Holland Grill's "Carolina Seasoning" which is no longer made by them. The newly available "Carolina Seasoning" you see on amazon isn't the same stuff and is in fact, in our opinion not really that good at all.
Anyway, something other than mustard? Go! :)

specialk

dukes got a new white dipping sauce thats pretty good......i like heinz 57.....

hawkeye123

2nd the Dukes dipping white sauce, chick fil a sauce,{ can buy at Kroger}, Dales low sodium, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish sauce, a good balsamic vinegar, Frank's hot sauce all are staples in my fridge

OwlRNothing

Thanks guys. I'll look into that Duke's sauce for sure. Tried the CFA and it was ok, but I didn't love it. Not that I have to love it to eat something, obviously ( by looking at me ).

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Make your own honey/mustard/lime sauce, remolaude, and Japanese yumyum sauce. I always keep Worcestershire, soy sauce, Crystal hot sauce, homemade western NC vinegar bbq sauce, sesame oil, Tabasco, and prepared horseradish on hand.

MOTS

I've played around with adding apple cider vinegar to some condiments, it certainly can peak the taste.

Reactions: Dub

TJay

Hey Owl check this stuff out; https://www.flatironpepper.com/. It is a little different in that it's not a wet type sauce, they are pepper flakes. They offer lots of varieties from very hot to not really hot at all. I've got a bunch of 'em in the pantry.

Reactions: Dub