I finally speared a hog

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Lol. You stuck one. Sounded like my ex gf gnawing a pork chop bone in the middle.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I see no failure in that when it’s feral and overpopulated.
Congratulations are in order for a first spear hog down and you found your spear. Sounds more like a bunch of success to me.

Etoncathunter

Hate it for you that it didn't go the way you hoped, but congrats are still in order. You did something not many people can say they've done. Well done and I hope next time it goes more in your favor.

Hillbilly stalker

Bo you done good. Hogs are bout like a chicken, they never are still. You done a lot more than most men.....looking for 7 hours with a dog and then grid searching till you found him
That's A#1 in my book. Keep you chin up, you got grit , you will get what your after. Like your videos, keep shooting them .

7Mag Hunter

Not a failure in my book !!!!
You put in the work, and dedication to achieve your goal, to kill a hog with a spear...You did that and praised Jesus when you succeeded....

A tremendous success to me !! Good Job....

Blackston

7 hr grid search in middle of summer Some folks don’t look for a buck they been hunting all season that long. You one of a kind congrats !!!!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
That’s awesome , congrats on your kill , I told u I’d bet you get it done , I feel the same way about letting any animal go to waste but I sure wouldn’t beat myself up over what u accomplished !

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
Get yourself a big red light to shine down so you will get a much better video when you throw the spear. Hogs can not see red lights even at very close range.

PS: Don't use a LED light they are way to bright. One like this works great.

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 2

NCMTNHunter

A lot of good lessons learned right there. That is in no way a failure. Very few put in the time and effort to hunt like that. I’ve seen people look for a shot deer all of 15 minutes before shrugging there shoulders and giving up. Keep at it brother. Your doing just fine.