I found this Brilliant....

Thread starter #1
My Next Life
I Want to Live my Next Life Backwards — George Carlin​
You start off dead and get that out of the way right off the bat.​
Then, you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day.​
When you are kicked out of the nursing home for being too healthy,​
you spend several years enjoying your retirement and collecting benefit checks.​
When you start work you get a gold watch and a party on your first day.​
You work 40 years or so until you are too young to work.​

So then, you go to high school: play sports date, drink, and are
rather promiscuous.

As you get even younger, you become a kid again.

You go to elementary school, play, and have no responsibilities.

In a few years, you become a baby and everyone runs themselves ragged keeping you happy.

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, spa-like conditions: central heating, room service on tap.
Until finally you finish off as an organasm.(sp)

I rest my case.

Last edited:

Mike 65

My Next Life
I Want to Live my Next Life Backwards — George Carlin​
You start off dead and get that out of the way right off the bat.​
Then, you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day.​
When you are kicked out of the nursing home for being too healthy,​
you spend several years enjoying your retirement and collecting benefit checks.​
When you start work you get a gold watch and a party on your first day.​
You work 40 years or so until you are too young to work.​

So then, you go to high school: play sports date, drink, and are
rather promiscuous.

As you get even younger, you become a kid again.

You go to elementary school, play, and have no responsibilities.

In a few years, you become a baby and everyone runs themselves ragged keeping you happy.

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, spa-like conditions: central heating, room service on tap.
Until finally you finish off as an organasm.(sp)

I rest my case.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thread starter #8
an oldie but a goodie! saw him perform live a couple times. a good show and showman.
That's interesting!

I wondered when someone would come along that had heard this before. I was always a fan of Carlin, but never saw him live. I don't understand how I had never heard this before. I had listened to many of his live events that were recorded, and saw a lot of them on cable TV back in the day.

Just to apply some minimal logic here, GC has been dead a little over 10 years. So let’s say the skit is at least 10 years old.

It’s funny that sometimes we don’t find the good things until a good bit after they happen, but that happens

Edit: been trying to find the video of this. The internet has everything but I can’t find it.

That's interesting!

I wondered when someone would come along that had heard this before. I was always a fan of Carlin, but never saw him live. I don't understand how I had never heard this before. I had listened to many of his live events that were recorded, and saw a lot of them on cable TV back in the day.

Last edited:
Thread starter #15
Just to apply some minimal logic here, GC has been dead a little over 10 years. So let’s say the skit is at least 10 years old.

It’s funny that sometimes we don’t find the good things until a good bit after they happen, but that happens

Edit: been trying to find the video of this. The internet has everything but I can’t find it.
Hmmm, that makes some sense now as to why I had never seen it or even heard it before, but then again it doesn't.

Thanks for digging around.....

bany

Thought I heard everything he ever did too but can’t say I recall that.👍