I found this Brilliant....

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
My Next Life
I Want to Live my Next Life Backwards — George Carlin​
You start off dead and get that out of the way right off the bat.​
Then, you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day.​
When you are kicked out of the nursing home for being too healthy,​
you spend several years enjoying your retirement and collecting benefit checks.​
When you start work you get a gold watch and a party on your first day.​
You work 40 years or so until you are too young to work.​

So then, you go to high school: play sports date, drink, and are
rather promiscuous.

As you get even younger, you become a kid again.

You go to elementary school, play, and have no responsibilities.

In a few years, you become a baby and everyone runs themselves ragged keeping you happy.

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, spa-like conditions: central heating, room service on tap.
Until finally you finish off as an organasm.(sp)

I rest my case.

Last edited:

bullgator

Life really is backwards

Mike 65

My Next Life
I Want to Live my Next Life Backwards — George Carlin​
You start off dead and get that out of the way right off the bat.​
Then, you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day.​
When you are kicked out of the nursing home for being too healthy,​
you spend several years enjoying your retirement and collecting benefit checks.​
When you start work you get a gold watch and a party on your first day.​
You work 40 years or so until you are too young to work.​

So then, you go to high school: play sports date, drink, and are
rather promiscuous.

As you get even younger, you become a kid again.

You go to elementary school, play, and have no responsibilities.

In a few years, you become a baby and everyone runs themselves ragged keeping you happy.

You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury, spa-like conditions: central heating, room service on tap.
Until finally you finish off as an organasm.(sp)

I rest my case.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

georgia_home

an oldie but a goodie! saw him perform live a couple times. a good show and showman.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
an oldie but a goodie! saw him perform live a couple times. a good show and showman.

That's interesting!

I wondered when someone would come along that had heard this before. I was always a fan of Carlin, but never saw him live. I don't understand how I had never heard this before. I had listened to many of his live events that were recorded, and saw a lot of them on cable TV back in the day.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Think it could be sad when you had to unmarry your wife of 50 years.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Don’t know Boss She May like it for more than a few days. I’ll just pass on trying that part.

georgia_home

Just to apply some minimal logic here, GC has been dead a little over 10 years. So let’s say the skit is at least 10 years old.

It’s funny that sometimes we don’t find the good things until a good bit after they happen, but that happens

Edit: been trying to find the video of this. The internet has everything but I can’t find it.

That's interesting!

I wondered when someone would come along that had heard this before. I was always a fan of Carlin, but never saw him live. I don't understand how I had never heard this before. I had listened to many of his live events that were recorded, and saw a lot of them on cable TV back in the day.

Last edited:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Just to apply some minimal logic here, GC has been dead a little over 10 years. So let’s say the skit is at least 10 years old.

It’s funny that sometimes we don’t find the good things until a good bit after they happen, but that happens

Edit: been trying to find the video of this. The internet has everything but I can’t find it.

Hmmm, that makes some sense now as to why I had never seen it or even heard it before, but then again it doesn't.

Thanks for digging around.....

bany

Thought I heard everything he ever did too but can’t say I recall that.?