i guess im done.....

mikel

hunting for the year.cleaned my rifle and put her up.my wifes shoulder injury is more serious than any of us thought i will be spending three days a week for the next four weeks driving her sixty miles to intense physical therapy.it will last five to six hours a day.at the end of all this if its not 100% according to the dr.there will be another operation.all this combined with the stress and elmoelmoelmoelmo (sorry)that workmans comp has put us through looks like another five or six months of going in circles.everything has been put on hold so there will be enough for bills and christmas this year.i sholdnt gripe and complain i did get four deer this year.but man, these weekends are sure gonna be tough on me,not to mention what tammy has to go through.i heard these folks dont play they either fix you or break you its one or the other.so guys and gals keep the stories coming in cause this is my new home as long as it lasts.
sorry for the long post i had to get it off my chest

cowboyron

Sorry to hear of your misfortunes. We will keep ya'll in our prayers. Hope Tammy has a speedy recovery. Always keep in mind no matter how bad things seem to be there is always somebody alot worse off. ::;

H

HT2

Mike.....

Sorry to hear that the wife is havin' such a struggle with her shoulder......

It's O.K.....

Next year is just around the corner.....

We all hope Tammy gets better soon.... :)

mikel

thanks guys,

sometimes you just gotta throw it up in the air and see where it lands.i didnt get much done this year but ill give it heck next

pendy

Mikel hang in there. We will pray that your Tammy will heal real fast. ::;

Woodsong

loving your wife is a lot better than deer hunting!

I hope she has a speedy recovery though.