I have to find a new state to live in

Thread starter #1

shdw633

In 2018 over 60,000 New Yorkers moved into Florida because of taxes and I know my brother and his wife just moved here to get away from taxes in California. This state is going downhill fast and I think it's time I think about a new place to live. I am thinking Tennessee. Middle of the country, easy access to hunting in multiple states, no state tax, lower cost of living, just one drawback.....It's cold in the winter!!

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee OABA Recipient
In 2018 over 60,000 New Yorkers moved into Florida because of taxes and I know my brother and his wife just moved here to get away from taxes in California. This state is going downhill fast and I think it's time I think about a new place to live. I am thinking Tennessee. Middle of the country, easy access to hunting in multiple states, no state tax, lower cost of living, just one drawback.....It's cold in the winter!!
Then you don't want to move here then,,,,cold,,,,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

dwhee87

You're just trying to scare folks off so MI doesn't get any more crowded.

Batjack

member #1313
Just bring THE FLAG with you when you leave.

Be careful, or you'll move into halfback country.
It's just as bad!

furtaker

Georgia is getting more blue and more populated by the moment. Sometimes Wyoming sure sounds good to me. One of the most conservative states in the Union and one of the least densely populated. And lots of game animals. I doubt I'll ever move though.

Thread starter #12

shdw633

I was born and raised in Michigan and go up every year to see family, hunt and FREEZE!!!

Come on up to the Big Bend , No Beaches , No Yankees.
All the hunting you could want , Flats fishing is real nice and No Yankees...None..
Where abouts?
Was in St. Marks week before last for 5 days, and looking to go back in October.
If you're close, would like to meet and greet.

Batjack

member #1313
That's what Paul Harvey said about Miami years ago.... should have listened to him then!
I had a friend that had a "red, white, and blue" jeep. When he left the Keys coming home he had "I've got the FLAG" painted on his spare tire cover.