I have to find a new state to live in

Not much lead in the pencil anymore, knees are bad so bounce is gone and since I am officially an old man with no bounce or lead.....no more smiles!!! :bounce:
Mercy boy. Do you have anything left in the tank? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thread starter #62

shdw633

Mercy boy. Do you have anything left in the tank? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'm like the Titanic......just after she hit the iceberg!! I still floating but for how long??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Puts hair on your chest,,,,
Spent all my life in the South. I can put on enough clothes to stay warm but I could run around naked in the Summer and still be hot as all get out. Besides if I run around naked it ain’t a pretty sight.:rofl:

Thread starter #64

shdw633

Spent all my life in the South. I can put on enough clothes to stay warm but I could run around naked in the Summer and still be hot as all get out. Besides if I run around naked it ain’t a pretty sight.:rofl:
I hear them say that all the time up in Michigan but I always think the opposite, I can only put on so much clothing and am still cold but I can always get to some A/C somewhere.

I can top that. I can't run anymore so I walk around naked. It ain't a pretty sight for a longer period of time.:bounce:

I went to Wisconsin once hunting.
Every Gal in the WalMart was over 250 pounds.
They got more Handicapped Buggy's than shopping carts upper there..

Thread starter #69

shdw633

I went to Wisconsin once hunting.
Every Gal in the WalMart was over 250 pounds.
They got more Handicapped Buggy's than shopping carts upper there..
That's because in the winter (which is like 8 months long up there), there is only one thing to do....stay inside and EAT!!!

Slewfoot

Good thread here. I am with you shdw. I have been in FL most my days but born In GA. Rural GA, AL, TN, SC are all possibilities for us at some point, God Willing and the creek don’t rise.

Tom W.

Where I lived in upstate New York there were nine months of winter and three months of bad skiing. I left as soon as I was able. That was in 1972
If I live long enough to win the lottery I'm heading up to the Smoky mountains.