I know, I know...nobody cares about the deficit

Thread starter #6
What do you suggest?
I've only said it forty-leven million billion gazillion times.

Radically limited government. Get the government out of doing the things they have no business doing. Cut the budget DEEP - to the bone and beyond. End the welfare state.

Blah, blah endless blah.

I've only said it forty-leven million billion gazillion times.

Radically limited government. Get the government out of doing the things they have no business doing. Cut the budget DEEP - to the bone and beyond. End the welfare state.

Blah, blah endless blah.
Ok how do you suggest we achieve that. I mean we all agree that’s the way. How do we make it happen?

We could pull a "Commie China," hoard precious metals and nationalize industry, crash the dollar then pay off the debt with deflated dollars. Afterwards a recall all of currency, script, and exchange, could lead to replacing $1,000 of existing US dollars with one New Dollar, restoring international buying power. Of course every homeowner with a mortgage, everyone with savings retirement or a pension, and everyone working for a living, will be financially destroyed - But, hey, no plan is perfect.

The only problem is that the democrats will probably do EXACTLY that if they get strong majorities in the House and Senate and one of the current crop of leftinistas running for the DNC nod!

Thread starter #10
Ok how do you suggest we achieve that. I mean we all agree that’s the way. How do we make it happen?
Again, forty-leven million....we dedicate our lives, our fortunes, etc.

All that has to happen is that every single person on this board who feels that way, and a couple million more nationwide, commit their lives, for the rest of their lives, to the proposition of genuine, accept-no-substitutes, real deal American liberty and radically limited government.

All day, every day. Every issue, every candidate, every election.

All that has to happen is that every single person on this board who feels that way, and a couple million more nationwide, commit their lives, for the rest of their lives, to the proposition of genuine, accept-no-substitutes, real deal American liberty and radically limited government.

But, but, but, but, what about the lessor of the two evils? What about voting against Hillary?

:bounce:

That’s not a plan on how to accomplish this goal.

We can all wish it would happen we can all campaign and try really hard to get fiscally responsible individuals elected but it has and will fail. The country is pretty much divided between the productive and the dependent. And much of the productive won’t vote for the Rand Paul’s of the world because they are convinced they are kooks.

So how do we change that? I’m serious. I want to know.

We can all wish it would happen we can all campaign and try really hard to get fiscally responsible individuals elected but it has and will fail. The country is pretty much divided between the productive and the dependent. And much of the productive won’t vote for the Rand Paul’s of the world because they are convinced they are kooks.

We are a house divided, a remodel ain't going to work.

Thread starter #17

Nobody listens to me.

Keep doing what you've been doing, and everything will work out.

To be honest, I have quit caring. We are never going to balance the budget and cut government. Instead of trying to stop the train, I just moved up to first class and ordered a Vodka and Tonic, hold the tonic. Don't worry about getting your steps in, Sistah, just keep bringing the vodka, no need to ask.