I Know It’s Still Early But...

GeorgeShu

I got my plots seeded and fertilized, finished yesterday. Did throw and mow on all of them this year.

Trying to do the rain dance thing here is SE Georgia, looks pretty good for the next few days.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Looks like everywhere from Dothan to Lagrange got rain coming down now

davidhelmly

My 24 hours of dancing has paid off in zero rain at our place, you’re going to have to tag back in Lee, obviously this white boy cant dance!! ?

BassHunter25

It was nice and wet three weeks ago when we planted. Everything started out really good. Now it’s neen dry since then. Hoping for some rain as well here in the SE. I don’t trust the weather man. 60 percent is the kiss of death. Seems like we have a better chance of rain if it’s 20 percent

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Looks like I got a little less than a 1/4" yesterday. Its a start.

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
Dang-it!

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
It was nice and wet three weeks ago when we planted. Everything started out really good. Now it’s neen dry since then. Hoping for some rain as well here in the SE. I don’t trust the weather man. 60 percent is the kiss of death. Seems like we have a better chance of rain if it’s 20 percent
That is why we recommend waiting on planting. Always would get some rain the first part of Sept.....then.........dry dry dry.I took a chance by planting last weekend.But I wasn't going to have another opportunity for a few more weeks.

BassHunter25

That is why we recommend waiting on planting. Always would get some rain the first part of Sept.....then.........dry dry dry.I took a chance by planting last weekend.But I wasn't going to have another opportunity for a few more weeks.

Yeah true. But October also seems to be pretty dry for us also.
All the shady plots are still doing well but a couple that get good sun don’t look as good. I know was hoping to see what happens when some of these brassicas were nice and mature in early November. It seems all the deer are hammering acorns right now. They arent even eating corn I’ve got by my cameras. So I’m still hoping we will be ok.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Yeah true. But October also seems to be pretty dry for us also.
All the shady plots are still doing well but a couple that get good sun don’t look as good. I know was hoping to see what happens when some of these brassicas were nice and mature in early November. It seems all the deer are hammering acorns right now. They arent even eating corn I’ve got by my cameras. So I’m still hoping we will be ok.
You have to plant when you can. Most can't wait until Oct to plant because of different reasons..

elfiii

Admin
Staff member