I know this is redundant but....

blue91wrangler

who is getting pumped for March 21st....just seeing pictures on here is making my heart race, I've been counting down the days since season went out last year.

hawglips

Banned
I am getting the shakes real bad now.

I've been counting down the days since my season went out Jan 24th! This two month wait is about to kill me - but I'm halfway through it, and I think I can make it.

sman

I am getting the shakes real bad now.

I've been counting down the days since my season went out Jan 24th! This two month wait is about to kill me - but I'm halfway through it, and I think I can make it.

I'm trying to feel sorry for you. Just can't seem to find that particular emotion right now. Lucky joker.

mossyoakpro

I'm trying to feel sorry for you. Just can't seem to find that particular emotion right now. Lucky joker.

I'm with you Scott....hard to feel sorry for someone who kills turkeys 10 months a year :eek:

Core Lokt

I'm looking forward to March 14-15. That is our youth turkey season and the regular season starts on the 21rst. I'll take my girls both days of the youth season and can't wait.

Huntinfool

If I can get my son proficient enough, I'm going to take him on the 14th as well. If it works out, it will be a really exciting day for this particular turkey junkie.