I love a good gun buyback, especially when fools get taken.

Wow, that's a great deal! They'll give you $100 for your Kimber pistol and $200 for your AR? I gotta get in on this action!

I wonder how many of the guns were stolen by methheads specifically for the purpose of selling them to the cops "no questions asked?"

redlevel

Wow, that's a great deal! They'll give you $100 for your Kimber pistol and $200 for your AR? I gotta get in on this action!

I wonder how many of the guns were stolen by methheads specifically for the purpose of selling them to the cops "no questions asked?"
And I wonder (not really) if they run serial numbers and make an attempt to return stolen weapons to rightful owners?

And I wonder (not really) if they run serial numbers and make an attempt to return stolen weapons to rightful owners?
Finder's keepers, loser's weepers. wink.gif

PappyHoel

That’s San Fran, you could have brought them a broom stick and told them the broom stick identifies itself as an assault rifle. They would have paid you.

NOYDB

Years back they had a buy back program in ATL, $100.00, no questions asked. At that time you could buy a Phoenix Arms .22 semi-auto pistol for $49.00. For a few minutes anyways. I bought 4 (all they had) sold them to their program, then bought rounds for my rifles and misc stuff. Easy money.