I love a good gun buyback, especially when fools get taken.

Wow, that's a great deal! They'll give you $100 for your Kimber pistol and $200 for your AR? I gotta get in on this action!

I wonder how many of the guns were stolen by methheads specifically for the purpose of selling them to the cops "no questions asked?"

redlevel

Wow, that's a great deal! They'll give you $100 for your Kimber pistol and $200 for your AR? I gotta get in on this action!

I wonder how many of the guns were stolen by methheads specifically for the purpose of selling them to the cops "no questions asked?"
And I wonder (not really) if they run serial numbers and make an attempt to return stolen weapons to rightful owners?

PappyHoel

That’s San Fran, you could have brought them a broom stick and told them the broom stick identifies itself as an assault rifle. They would have paid you.

NOYDB

Years back they had a buy back program in ATL, $100.00, no questions asked. At that time you could buy a Phoenix Arms .22 semi-auto pistol for $49.00. For a few minutes anyways. I bought 4 (all they had) sold them to their program, then bought rounds for my rifles and misc stuff. Easy money.