I need a belt

Thread starter #1

mguthrie

No, not a shot of knob creek. I need a belt to hold up my britches. I was at tractor supply today and found myself looking at there belt rack. Every one of them was made in China. I've gotten to where I am NOT going to buy anything made in China. Anybody know where I can find a good American made belt?

No, not a shot of knob creek. I need a belt to hold up my britches. I was at tractor supply today and found myself looking at there belt rack. Every one of them was made in China. I've gotten to where I am NOT going to buy anything made in China. Anybody know where I can find a good American made belt?

Had a custom belt made by a member on here, name's "Maker" I got the double layered one, it'll outlive me..

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Used to be a leather guy at Peachtree peddlers that made them, I'd imagine they are still there.

Carhartt belts are good. I don't know where they're made, but they are much better than most of the others.

transfixer

Look up Nexbelt, I think they make a leather belt, but I bought the nylon web type belt, very sturdy, infinitely adjustable, I've got one for work and one for casual, stiff enough to hold a holster without sagging also.

Capt Quirk

If you can wear a size 33-35, I made a single layer black belt for my son. His pants lied to him, and he doesn't really wear a 34. Just goes to show, you can get a lot out a pair of stretchy pants. Or, I already have the leather cut out for a size 40ish double layered Ranger style belt.

Thread starter #13

mguthrie

If you can wear a size 33-35, I made a single layer black belt for my son. His pants lied to him, and he doesn't really wear a 34. Just goes to show, you can get a lot out a pair of stretchy pants. Or, I already have the leather cut out for a size 40ish double layered Ranger style belt.
I haven't been a 34 in probably that many years. I need a 42. I'd be interested in a custom belt.

I been thinking I would like to get into leather work. Got any pictures of your work? I would love to see what the Ranger style belt looks like